MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerAcqua Di Parma
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

by Acqua Di Parma

The women's eau de parfum Magnolia Nobile by Acqua di Parma is a luminous and modern fragrance expressing aristocratic femininity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda N.
Orlando, FL
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Amanda N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile is a lovely perfume. To me it's a very wearable and a beautiful fragrance,. The fruity and floral accords makes it very feminine and sweet. Some of the notes listed are jasmine, magnolia, and citrics. The silage and projection are moderate so its not overpowering at all. I'll definitely recommend this perfume to others, it is just a comfy perfume, that will make you feel beautiful, classy, elegant and fresh.
tori C.
Centerville, MA
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by tori C.
i love the smell of this acqua di parma perfume. it has nice packaging and lasts for a very long time
Erica G.
Woodland, CA
Beautiful scent. Soft and feminine, I get citrus at first, then it evolves into a creamy floral. Strikingly elegant and I love how it dries down as well it never turns sour. If you are looking for a powerhouse this is definitely not it, light sillage and moderate longevity. This layers very well also, I like it under CSP vanille abricot and and coco mademoiselle
Jhennyffer C.
Guabiruba, WA
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Jhennyffer C.
I got this perfume fragrance on Christmas last year, it’s impressively how much it lasted on my skin and my clothing. It’s simply the best fragrance I ever had, because I know it’s also from Italy, it brings me a memory I never had. I feel like I’m somewhere fancy. I know it’s cheesy, but that’s how I feel, simply the best!!
Nicole G.
Cromwell, CT
I absolutely fell in love with this perfume when a salesperson in the fragrance store in EPCOT's Italy handed me a sample. I walked away at first to explore the rest of the park but I kept finding myself inhaling deeply from that little sample card. I was addicted!  This is totally my new signature scent. I absolutely love it.
Khatira A.
Purchased at: Scentbird
Surprised by this one... I am more of a gourmand, spicy, warm scent kind of a woman. This one took me by surprise;citrusy, light, yet sexy, and can be warm with just enough feminine touch. I’d wear this in the summer perhaps... Nowadays, with social distancing and wearing masks, no one else can smell this one me, but me 😊 After several hours of wearing this perfume, here and there I get a whiff of cozy warm seductive scent, that alluring and addictive. I bet has to do with my own chemistry/pheromones. Not sure if I’ll purchase a full size bottle. Definitely a unisex perfume.
Sue B.
Diamond Bar, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It’s amazing perfume it smell so good and every time I wear it I get a lot of compliments 👍 I love it
Tanya K.
Rocklin, CA
One of my favorite from Acqua di Parma, it’s very fresh and feminine and pretty. I don’t imagine anyone not liking it. I think it’s actual by far the best Magnolia fragrances I tried without any synthetic notes in it. A must try for Magnolia scent lovers. So gorgeous for spring or summer. Longevity is ok, about 4-5 hours.
Mia B.
Love this perfume. It is unisex, so my boyfriend and I share it. I only wear it on special occasions, because of how strong and distinct the smell is. Although it is pricey, I promise it is worth it. I highly recommend this product to others!
Hanna S.
East Hanover, NJ
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Hanna S.
Fortunately, this is not a trivial bouquet of flowers, but a wonderful balance between white buds, not yet heated by the sun, exuding a subtle light aroma ... and wood, a little heavy, on which a drop of bitter citron spreads. A rich bouquet of bliss with distant, so tasty, but shy vanilla fruit. The perfect cocktail for the pleasure of my receptors! I love this fragrance on my skin all year round.

Looking for your answer?