BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerAcqua Di Parma
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

by Acqua Di Parma

The women's eau de parfum Magnolia Nobile by Acqua di Parma is a luminous and modern fragrance expressing aristocratic femininity.

What is your favourite and most recommended perfumes? My most used perfume is probably Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray but I would like to explore some new perfumes 😊 +f4f
Start your review of Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda N.
Orlando, FL
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Amanda N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile is a lovely perfume. To me it's a very wearable and a beautiful fragrance,. The fruity and floral accords makes it very feminine and sweet. Some of the notes listed are jasmine, magnolia, and citrics. The silage and projection are moderate so its not overpowering at all. I'll definitely recommend this perfume to others, it is just a comfy perfume, that will make you feel beautiful, classy, elegant and fresh.
Hanna S.
East Hanover, NJ
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Hanna S.
Fortunately, this is not a trivial bouquet of flowers, but a wonderful balance between white buds, not yet heated by the sun, exuding a subtle light aroma ... and wood, a little heavy, on which a drop of bitter citron spreads. A rich bouquet of bliss with distant, so tasty, but shy vanilla fruit. The perfect cocktail for the pleasure of my receptors! I love this fragrance on my skin all year round.
Tori C.
Centerville, MA
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Tori C.
i love the smell of this acqua di parma perfume. it has nice packaging and lasts for a very long time
Erica G.
Woodland, CA
Beautiful scent. Soft and feminine, I get citrus at first, then it evolves into a creamy floral. Strikingly elegant and I love how it dries down as well it never turns sour. If you are looking for a powerhouse this is definitely not it, light sillage and moderate longevity. This layers very well also, I like it under CSP vanille abricot and and coco mademoiselle
Khatira A.
Purchased at: Scentbird
Surprised by this one... I am more of a gourmand, spicy, warm scent kind of a woman. This one took me by surprise;citrusy, light, yet sexy, and can be warm with just enough feminine touch. I’d wear this in the summer perhaps... Nowadays, with social distancing and wearing masks, no one else can smell this one me, but me 😊 After several hours of wearing this perfume, here and there I get a whiff of cozy warm seductive scent, that alluring and addictive. I bet has to do with my own chemistry/pheromones. Not sure if I’ll purchase a full size bottle. Definitely a unisex perfume.
Nicol K.
A strong floral perfume, worth saving for special occasions. The amount of compliments I’ve received wearing this scent is unbelievable. Its just a shame it’s so expensive! I’ll buy a small bottle when I run out to keep for exclusive events!
Shai M.
sao paulo
Acqua di Parma exalta a essência italiana em todas as formas e expressões. Se destaca em tradição e se caracteriza por uma moderna interpretação do luxo: a meticulosa atenção pelos detalhes, a preocupação em utilizar apenas os melhores materiais, uma fábrica de produção artesanal, criações de estilo inimitáveis, criando um mundo de discretos luxos, feito para pessoas que amam o melhor da vida. <3
Jhennyffer C.
Guabiruba, WA
Magnolia Nobile Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Jhennyffer C.
I got this perfume fragrance on Christmas last year, it’s impressively how much it lasted on my skin and my clothing. It’s simply the best fragrance I ever had, because I know it’s also from Italy, it brings me a memory I never had. I feel like I’m somewhere fancy. I know it’s cheesy, but that’s how I feel, simply the best!!
Nicole  G.
Cromwell, CT
I absolutely fell in love with this perfume when a salesperson in the fragrance store in EPCOT's Italy handed me a sample. I walked away at first to explore the rest of the park but I kept finding myself inhaling deeply from that little sample card. I was addicted!  This is totally my new signature scent. I absolutely love it.
Sharon T.
Lovely fragrance. Deep notes that soft and it lingers all day and stays on my clothes! No improvement necessary I love this fragrance as it is.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosalia S.
PORT MACQUARIE, NSW
il y a un an
Priscilla T. il y a un an
I have two; Givenchy - Absolutely Irresistible and Lancôme Paris - Idole