BY MAGNOLIA MAKEUP

Lillian R.
Been obsessed it is such a amazing product and is pigmented! Last all day! Ally's super easy and is very easy to work with can get a bit messy but it's fine and I would so recommend this product to others
Shalawn B.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love the richness and beauty of this product. I'm always receiving compliments on my lips, stares, people would probably never compliment too. I ordered it from the website and it came pretty quickly. I love all of their lip products.
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Erika R.
Lewistown, PA
I love this lipstick! Once in a while I wear it and people ask where I get it. It lasts me all day and has bold colors. I highly recommend it❤
Amal A.
6103 Orgeon
This product is amazing because it is glitter lipstick đź’„ and amazing because it has light color.you may need to try this product?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I don't own Any magnolia makeup or there glitter lipstick. However my good friend has some of there products and she enjoys them
Emma H.
Rosamond, CA
I love this lipstick, long lasting and always get compliments. I'm a repeated user and always wear it
Holly T.
This is so pigmented! I wear it all the time and I receive endless comments on it. Would highly recommend.
Bishakha B.
Hooghly, West Bengal
Mind blowing colour . The range is excellent. I just love it. Everyone should have it.
Pratyusha M.
Gurgaon
Highly pigmented and amazing shine beautiful in all ways and also is moisturising
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I want to try this. Is this found in a store? Or do I have to buy online?
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
glitter lipstick ? is it tacky ? or sticky?
Valeria
Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, MĂ©xico.
Online where can i get it?
Angela M.