BY STILA #4 in Eyeshadow

“Sea”-ing stars!

Make eyes magical with Stila’s shades of Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow. This trio of duo-chrome, pearlescent glitter eyeshadows make an impact with a holographic-like, multi-color, multi-dimensional effect.

From turquoise ocean to glimmering coral hues, these beachy keen sparkle eye shadows are fin-tastic!

• Sunset Cove (Pink Gold)
  • Into the Blue (Blue Purple)
  • Sea Siren (Pink Blue)

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly S.
Mckinney, TX
I just recently decided to go and buy the Stila Cosmetics "Magnificent Metals Glitter" Liquid eye shadow. I have seen them online in pictures but thought to myself that maybe someone altered the picture in some way. But when I saw them in person I was ABSOLUTELY shocked and had to try them on that very moment" I even took my eye makeup off to try them" They are EXTREMELY PIGMENTED AND HONESTLY VERY STUNNING!!!!! This is not your Ordinary glitter either. "THESE DEFINITELY TAKE GLITTER EYE SHADOW TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL" !!! Easy to apply and blend out and once they dry they are not moving!!! DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY PENNY a little goes a very long way!!!! And if that wasn't enough for you to RUN OUT and buy them everyone will ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERY EYE LOOK YOU USE THEM FOR!!!!
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Review for: Sunset Cove
This is a cute product, I love the colors and the idea behind it. I agree with all reviews I have read out there. It’s easy to apply, long lasting, and looks really nice on the eye. There is a little bit of fallout, but it’s hard to find a glitter shadow that doesn’t have fallout out so it’s not really something to complain about. Definitely like it when used with shadows on the crease though I have seen it used on its own. It looks alright either way. I feel like there are a lot of other products out there like this though so it’s not my favorite product to be honest. Would recommend for anyone looks for and easy-to/use glitter shadow or even just an easy shadow look.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Review for: Sea Siren, Sunset Cove, Into The Blue
I got all the three shades and absolutely love all these liquid eye shadows! Extreme high pigmentation, beautiful colors that make your eyes POP - I love the duo chrome effect! A little goes a long way and it lasts the whole day! I have heard Stila is coming up with new shades, so I just can’t wait!!! Highly recommend them!
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Review for: Sea Siren
Ever since you lock him up with these I think I almost had a heart attack, they are phenomenal beautiful do you all crimes they work on all skin tones are at an affordable price range last a long time to not crease on the eye and are stunning. Nothing compares and are one of my must-have’s.
Virginia P.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have into the blue but i really want this shade as well. These are my favorite glitter eyeshadows hands down. It really lasts all day and I get so many compliments when I use these. I do use a glitter glue to help keep them in place though. I'm trying to collect every shade available.
Kayla S.
Review for: Sea Siren, Sunset Cove
Will not be purchasing again. I'm not sure what happened, but the product was separating BIG TIME. I've swapped out this product three times at different locations hoping I got bad products, by these refuse to stick. I've applied them with primer, on the bare eye lid, on top of shadow, on top of shadow on primer, and nothing worked. The product acted like water and oil. It was repelling ITSELF. One swipe, and it would immediately pull itself apart and almost pill/pool up. Like magnets repelling each other. It was the most bizarre thing I've ever experienced. Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow - Duo Chrome Shades
Jules R.
Wallingford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgosh so pretty! I picked these little beauties up on the recent restock and fell in love! If you follow their instructions on how to use these then there will be no smearing or streaking. I've read reviews about streaking etc which made me nervous to try them for their price, but these are truly unlike any other shadow, and so pretty in the sunlight as they are duo chrome. My only regret is not purchasing into the blue which I will def. be ordering shortly!
Michelle R.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This jewel is my most FAVORITE out of all my makeup collection! These eye catching glitters are just Beautiful and they come in a variety of GORGEOUS colors! They glide on so effortlessly and are so reflective! More so than ANYTHING I've used before! They don't budge either! Meaning, no fallout at all! If you use a setting spray on top it would last all day and night with no touchups! If you haven't added this to your collection, you most definitely should! So worth the splurge! Oh, and did I mention that one bottle lasts FOREVER and a little goes a LONG way!!! 😉
Colleen W.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Sunset Cove
I loved this product! I had purchased to wear some glitter for the holidays and it was absolutely beautiful. I didn't have to use any glitter glue prior to applying product, it had strong adhesive power on it's own (very rare for these types of glitter products). It is build able if you really want a lot of glitter and the applicator is perfect at applying in precise  areas as well.
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
Review for: Sunset Cove
Oh Stila how I love your products! You complete me.... I bought this eyeshadow recently, and every time I wear it everyone states that my eyes just pop. The formula they use is a stay put formula, and they mean it. I have oily skin so often times these liquid shadows can be too greasy and slide off my already oily skin! I don't even have to use a primer for its stay put power! Also, one tube will probably last you over a year which essentially is a win! Gorgeous color, Perfect metallic for this season of shiny shades!!
Stephanie P.
Bremerton, WA
Okay really though.... How pigmented is this? Is it more like one to just add glitter or is it an actual metallic?
Billie-Jo P.
West Bridgeford , Nottigham
This looks amazing but does it get sticky and transfer on hooded eyelids
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Does it crease after a few hours or remain smooth?
Amy P.
Bristol
i've heard so many good things about this product so i'm thinking of buying it. the only issue is, is the price worth it and are they long lasting? thank you
Irma P.
¿ALGUIEN POR ACÁ CONOCE ESTE PRODUCTO?