BY STILA #6 in Eyeshadow

“Sea”-ing stars!

Make eyes magical with Stila’s shades of Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow. This trio of duo-chrome, pearlescent glitter eyeshadows make an impact with a holographic-like, multi-color, multi-dimensional effect.

From turquoise ocean to glimmering coral hues, these beachy keen sparkle eye shadows are fin-tastic!

• Sunset Cove (Pink Gold)
  • Into the Blue (Blue Purple)
  • Sea Siren (Pink Blue)

• What is the consistency of this liquid eyeshadow? Is it sticky? D...1 Answers
  • These are gorgeous but how well do they stay on throughout the da...1 Answers
  • Have not tried it, but it looks cool, whats the wear and price on...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Denise B.
Denise B.
Thorndike, MA
I haven't played with these enough, but so far I do like it. Maybe not for a full lid look (I'll still have to play around with them some more), but I did use it to "highlight" my lid a bit. I purchased and used the shade Into the Blue, because I'm a huge fan of cool, bold colors. I also purchased and just received Sunset Cove, but I have yet to still play around with that. Aside from the "unicorn" theme craze that has been going on, these would be great for a "mermaid" look. In fact, my mother gifted my nieces mermaid tails (complete with mermaid tail flipper) to swim with in a pool and I thought it would be fun if we did mermaid makeup with the mermaid outfits. Can't wait to try Sunset Cove. I didn't rate this 5 stars due to the price. I can't justify $24 for these. Hopefully some dupes will be out soon.
zainab s.
zainab s.
these are really really easy to work with and dosen't need many steps to apply just stright from the wand to your eyelids !
they set quickly so you have to blend fast and they are extremly pigmented
as for the amount of fallouts i didn't have any problems with it and girrrl you know how glitter is annoying to remove with these just use a makeup eraser towel and you are goood to go!
a great tip is that if you have any glitter fallout you just use adhesive tape to remove it
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Mckinney, TX
I just recently decided to go and buy the Stila Cosmetics "Magnificent Metals Glitter" Liquid eye shadow. I have seen them online in pictures but thought to myself that maybe someone altered the picture in some way. But when I saw them in person I was ABSOLUTELY shocked and had to try them on that very moment" I even took my eye makeup off to try them" They are EXTREMELY PIGMENTED AND HONESTLY VERY STUNNING!!!!! This is not your Ordinary glitter either. "THESE DEFINITELY TAKE GLITTER EYE SHADOW TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL" !!! Easy to apply and blend out and once they dry they are not moving!!! DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY PENNY a little goes a very long way!!!! And if that wasn't enough for you to RUN OUT and buy them everyone will ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERY EYE LOOK YOU USE THEM FOR!!!!
Karen D.
Karen D.
These are not for the faint-hearted! They definitely have A LOT of shine and sparkle.
The only downfall with using these is that they do dry very quickly and when you blend it with an eyeshadow brush to smooth out the edges, there is a quite a bit of fall out. I look past that because the result is blinding.
I would just recommend doing your eye make up before your face make up or just being extra careful not to brush or move the product around too much after applying to your eye.
Theyre $24 each and I bought mine at Sephora, amazing if you love glitter!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These are absolutely gorgeous. I remember fawning over swatches online before I could finally pick just 2 out of them all. I purchased sea siren a duo chrome pink with blue shift and rose gold retro. The duo chrome colors are a bit more transparent than the original colors. It works though and the Duo chrome is absolutely beautiful but totally wearable for the daytime. And if you want this to be more obvious you can use these over eyeshadow. Specifically a really light colored, preferably white, preferably cream shadow to really show off the duo chrome for a more night look. Although these transfer from day to night nicely with little to no extra effort needed. With a liner brush these can be used as a liner as well. You get a decent amount of product for the price. But honestly if you use more than a very thin layer that you have to practice to get perfect you get creases in your crease. And sometimes it gets a bit flaky. Other than that it lasts a long time and it's a great product. I can't wait to buy more. Ig buzzybee25.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
Review for: Other
These eye shadows are a MUST HAVE! They are simply stunning!! I can apply a transition shade, pop this on and bam! Instant glam in a bottle. There is no need for eye primer and no need for a base shadow underneath. It gives you so much glitter and looks like you applied a loose glitter to your eye without having to go through the hassle of glitter glue and everything else involved with loose glitter. There is also absolutely NO fallout which is insane! I can not recommend these enough!
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.
Review for: Sea Siren
I wish I had all three of these Duo Chrome shades from Stila.  I have Sea Siren and I absolutely adore it.  It's fun, sparkly, and I love how the color changes depending on the angle.  It does have some fall out, but nothing that can't be fixed with spraying some setting spray on an eye shadow brush and patting the eye lid with it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
Review for: Sunset Cove
Oh Stila how I love your products! You complete me.... I bought this eyeshadow recently, and every time I wear it everyone states that my eyes just pop. The formula they use is a stay put formula, and they mean it. I have oily skin so often times these liquid shadows can be too greasy and slide off my already oily skin! I don't even have to use a primer for its stay put power! Also, one tube will probably last you over a year which essentially is a win! Gorgeous color, Perfect metallic for this season of shiny shades!!
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Cottage Grove
Review for: Other
THIS IS THE SHIZ IF YOU LOVE GLITTER AS MUCH AS I DO! I love the color pay off! Very glittery and I love how it has the liquidy consistency! Easy to apply but I reccomend using a BRUSH! The wand itself is a bit big and it can smear all over your eyes. Easy for a cut crease glitter or just a night out with smokey eyes! Very dramatic but with little use, it can be subtle! I recommend this to GLITTER LOVERS!
Kelly Scruggs M.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
I typically love Stila makeup but this one, however, is not my favorite. It's very glittery, which I love, and has a beautiful shimmer but it doesn't stay put very well. There's a lot of fall out if it is touched in the slightest of way and I just don't care for having glitter all over my face all day. Other than that, if you're using this for an intense shine and glitter look, it's great. I would suggest maybe using a little glitter glue before applying it and it may help it stay on better.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Bremerton, WA
Okay really though.... How pigmented is this? Is it more like one to just add glitter or is it an actual metallic?
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Does it crease after a few hours or remain smooth?
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this product work for people with oily lids? Is it long wearing and will crease up ?
Yarimar R.
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Is this the only size they have ? And where can i get it at ?
Irma P.
Irma P.
¿ALGUIEN POR ACÁ CONOCE ESTE PRODUCTO?