MakeupCosmetic Toolsethradia

by ethradia

World's First Magnetic Eyeliner and False Eyelash System! Totally waterproof and Smudge Proof! Won't Fall Off! Re-position Them... Again and Again! You Can Do It ! The Product that will change how women wear false eyelashes! How Does The Lashliner System Work? Cosmetic eyeliner contains ultra-fine magnetic particles, yet feels completely natural. Top quality lash is embedded with tiny high-strength magnets. 1. Apply eyeliner 2. Eyelash effortlessly "clicks" to the eyeliner Why Choose The Lashliner System? 1.Lashliner is SAFE - We use FDA approved ingredients and it's latex free. 2. Lashliner is EASY - It can be put on with on hand - No special skills or makeup artist needed. 3 Lashliner is FAST - No more frustration and no more gluing your eyes shut! 4. Lashliner is STRONG - It holds but is easily repositionable. 5. Lashliner is COMFORTABLE - No more seeing magnets or having sagging lashes. 6. Most importantly, Lashliner makes your eyes look beautiful! The lashliner system couldn't be easier to use. The eyeliner is applied the same as any eyeliner. After applying the eyeliner, you simply hold the lashes up to the eyeliner and they smoothly "click" into place. That’s it! Have an itch on your eyelid? No problem! Just pull the lash off ,scratch that itch, and put it back into place instantly! Finally, you can have lashes which are ridiculously easy to apply, comfortable enough to wear through the day. and flexible enough to adjust to your active lifestyle. Our secret is the patent-pending cosmetic-grade magnetic eyeliner paired with high quality lashes embedded with incredibly strong yet tiny magnets. No glue! No sticky tape adhesive! Just beautiful eyeliner and beautiful lashes. Package Content: 1 x Magnetic Eyeliner (4ml) 1 x Magnetic Eyelashes (Pair) 1 x Tweezer

NO MESS - Magnetic Eyeliner Eliminate the need for glue. Apply your eyelashes effortlessly - the first time! Our easy application brush provides an even and accurate placement – even for beginners.; SUPERIOR HOLD - No need for repeat application, our eyeliner is long-lasting, smudge resistant, and waterproof. Can be used with any brand magnetic lashes (we recommend our own), or even on its own!; Safe and completely natural - Eliminate the need for glue. The Magnetic Lashliner use FDA approved ingredients and it's latex free. No glue! No sticky tape adhesive! Just beautiful eyeliner and beautiful lashes.; Easy to use - It can be put on with on hand - No special skills or makeup artist needed. The lashliner system couldn't be easier to use. The eyeliner is applied the same as any eyeliner. After applying the eyeliner, you simply hold the lashes up to the eyeliner and they smoothly "click" into place. That’s it!; Fast and High-strength magnets - No more frustration and no more gluing your eyes shut! Cosmetic eyeliner contains ultra-fine magnetic particles, yet feels completely natural. Top quality lash is embedded with tiny high-strength magnets. you can have lashes which are ridiculously easy to apply, comfortable enough to wear through the day

Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes ? Who else has a problem putting on lashes? Then I got these magnetic lashes and they have been a blessing. I do a line like if I was using my regular eyeliner. Practice , practice I will get it. And it's easier cleaning the eyeliner off instead of glue left over on the lashes.
Does this stay on all day? Waterproof or wind proof? Easy to apply?
Start your review of Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes!
Kris R.
SC
Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes uploaded by Kris R.
The look it gave me was pretty but it's a hassle. I had to trim at the corner of my eyes to make it fit across and the liner when it dries is like glue so don't get it on your actual lashes. They were not expensive. And I can't say whether I actually recommend them or not it depends on if you want to deal with the hassle for the look. I don't wear them all the time but I do still wear them.
Jenny D.
Bakersfield, CA
Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes uploaded by Jenny D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me enamoran mis ojos cuando me las pongo y son muy fácil de usar no se caen y lo mejor es que no lastimas tus pestañas naturales 🌹🍃
Lindsay G.
United states
Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes uploaded by Lindsay G.
I just want to say this product does work to some extent! The trick with this is, you have to apply your false lash band on top of the liquid eyeliner while the eyeliner is still wet! The lashes will stay in place once you get this method down, however the liquid eyeliner fades away off the eyelid. I only had these lashes on for a few hours before I noticed my eyeliner had completely disappeared more toward the inner corner of my eyes. Good idea, just need a better made eyeliner that stays intact.
Christina N.
Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes uploaded by Christina N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok I got these from Amazon for free ( I legit didn't order them?) But I am so glad I got them! One magnet came off after 2 uses BUT they still stick! Super easy to apply and not uncomfortable to wear either. I felt sooo pretty with them on! First time using lashes EVER!
Melissa O.
Joplin, MO
Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes uploaded by Melissa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
If don’t Like dealing with eyelash glue this is a great product for you just put the magnetic eyeliner and put the lash and you’re ready to go for the day
Brittany J.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Don't bother... Soooo flaky and didn't even stay on through my shoot for BCBG. I can't believe how horrible they are! Like I'm seriously baffled lol. It had no contraindications but still couldn't get them to stay on. I would just opt for lash extensions. Be well, and party on!!!!
Vilia J.
Westmont, IL
Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes uploaded by Vilia J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love these magnetic lashes! I’m terrible with fake lashes but this makes it so easy to do. The only downfall is the liner is very hard to remove but the lashes stay all day so it doesn’t bother me that much! I highly recommend!
Lydia O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these lashes!! Stayed on all day, even in humid weather. Such a great product. Such easy to apply. Definitely recommend these lashes!
Maria L.
Moody, TX
Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes uploaded by Maria L.
BEAUTIFUL lashes super easy to apply the band is super strong not weak it does bend at all stays the shape it comes with on a scale 1-10 I say a 8!!!
Barbie S.
Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner With Magnetic Eyelashes, Magnetic Lashliner For Use with Magnetic False Lashes uploaded by Barbie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has made doing falsies so easy. I was in shock how easy this was to use. I just put the liquid eyeliner on and then I applied the false eye lash. It goes right into place and looks perfect. I never thought (until this product) that I would ever be able to put these on. This is a game changer for me. I highly recommend them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kansas G.
il y a 3 jours
Nicole G.
Toms River, NJ
il y a 3 mois
Allison W. il y a 3 mois
Yes!! These are the first magnetic lashes I’ve tried so I struggle a little. I had to trim them a tiny bit to get them to fit. I find they work well when I put the eyeliner down first and let it dry for a minute before putting the lashes on. Good luck! Post pics when you use them!