BY DOLPHIN

Tips 1, Does the product contain glue? Will it be harmful to eyes and skin? No any Glue. No harmful for health. 2, May We Use Other Eye-Makeup While Wearing One Two Lash ? Of course. Perfect your False Mink eyelashes with any type of makeup - including... see more...

• What do y'all think about Magnetic eyelashes? No glue mes...2 Answers
  • Do these really work? If so, do they come off easily?1 Answers
  • It looks like they are sold on Amazon.  Has anyone purcha...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shauna C.
I have never used false eyelashes before so I really didn't know what I was doing when I bought these and tried to apply, it was very hard to get them to stick, I wish the directions were a little better written because I needed "how to put eyelashes on for dummies" maybe a pro will have better luck but not for a beginner!
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I really like these lashes. Super easy to apply and no glue with I like. They take half the time and one pair will last a very long time.
Krystle C.
I would rate these as a 0 if I could. SO difficult to apply. Actually, I never did get both sides on. I do not recommend these at all!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
What do y'all think about Magnetic eyelashes? No glue mess, no lash lifting, no professional application needed! I am really loving these lashes for lots of reasons. Seriously, anyone can apply these babies and have perfect sexy longer thick lashes in seconds!! Magnetic Eyelashes Premium Quality False Eyelashes Set for Natural Look - Best Fake Lashes Extensions One Two Cosmetics 3D Reusable (8 PCS)
Carrie K.
Lahaina
It looks like they are sold on Amazon.  Has anyone purchased them thru Amazon and had to return them because they weren't as advertised or they just didn't work out?  Did Amazon accept the return?
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
Karly G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Do these really work? If so, do they come off easily?
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
Does these really go on without any glue and stay on?