Magnesium Glycinate 400 ActiMix Unflavored Kal 11.1 oz Powder uploaded by Abigail T.

BY KAL

Magnesium Glycinate 400 ActiMix Unflavored by Kal 11.1 oz Powder Magnesium Glycinate 400 ActiMix Unflavored 11.1 oz Powder Magnesium Glycinate Actimix powder with delicious lemon lime natural flavor provides 400 mg magnesium per serving and the preferred Glycinate form magnesium is intended to provide nutritive support for normal healthy muscle function and relaxation. Vegetarian formula Suggested Use As a dietary supplement. Use only as directed stir one serving in to the 8 to 12 ounces of water daily preferably before a meal. Store in a coo l dry place. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size 1Heaping Teaspoon (7 g) powder Servings Per Container 45 Amount Per Serving Daily Value Calories 15 Total Carbohydrates 2 g 1 Sugars 0 g Sugar Alcohol 1 g Magnesium (from Magnesium Glycinate) 4000 mg 100 Daily Value Not Established Percent Daily Values are based on a 2 000 calorie diet Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplemen see more...

Abigail T.
Newark , NY
This stuff is amazing! I needed more magnesium so I decided to try this. It helps my sore muscles and helps me sleep. I take one serving before bed and I sleep well and wake up feeling great. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a magnesium supplement.
naf C.
I received a sample of this product for free for testing and reviewing purposes. I loved this fizzy drink powder. It's very easy to make and it's beneficial to the health. You just use a tablespoon and mix it into a glass of water, stir and drink up. It's also gluten free so for people who don't like gluten can always drink this. I liked how it tasted so good and refreshing and energized me right away. It had a good sweetness to it with a hint of saltiness. It contains magnesium and vitamin C which are both important to maintain good health. I like how both of these ingredients helped me overcome my cough that I had because of weather change. It also helps with sleep. I would highly recommend it.