BY MAGNERS

Magners Irish Cider Original.
Alc 4.5% vol.
Magners original.
By WM. Magner.
Irish cider est. 1935. see more...

• Is the Pear Magner's available in the US?11 Answers
Magners Irish Cider Original - 6 PK
  • "Plain Magners is a decent cider choice (although by far not my favorite), abroad it is offered in many different flavors which in my opinion taste better than the original. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great tasting Apple Cider Beer!!" in 1 review
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL
I did not care for this cider. It had too much of a "beer" taste, if that makes any sense. I love the packaging, which is why I tried it. As far as taste goes, however, I prefer something lighter and fresher tasting like Crispin or small batch ciders.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Fairfield Township
Classic English cider. Deep apple flavor but doesn't remind me of apple juice. Great with a buffalo chicken dip. Best served ice cold
stephanie p.
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
This is my favorite cider and beach drink I take them all the time. This is the best cider ever and is great since I'm gluten free
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Magners Irish Cider is a great tasting beer. Its crisp and refreshing. It reminds my of fall. I really enjoyed this Cider.
Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This cider tastes more alcoholic and less sugary - it is bitter and traditional Irish cider. Now that I've experienced different types of beer and cider I will have this occasionally but it isn't my first choice to order unless I'm in that particular mood.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
This. Is. WONDERFUL. As the hardest-core Strongbow fan, and since that is becoming harder and harder to find in the US, this is definitely a great stand in!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Not my favorite cider, but not the worst. This drinks more like a beer than a cider to me, its very heavy. Drink with ice to counteract the carbonation.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
Love this apple cider! Nice apple flavor without overpowering. Crisp, sweet, and tangy flavor.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
Almost as good Strongbow. Definitely a close second place. Beats Blackthorne by a mile!
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Higganum , CT
Happy Hour Expert
I was first introduced to this cider at Mcgreevys in Boston! I instantly fell in love with it! I prefer it in the big bottles they serve you at the bar but the 6 packs found in stores are okay too! Although they have it on tap at some Irish bars, there's just something about the taste when it comes from a glass bottle! I would recommend this to anyone who likes ciders.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
London, UK
Is the Pear Magner's available in the US?