BY MAGNERS #27 in Hard Cider

Magners Irish Cider Original.
Alc 4.5% vol.
Magners original.
By WM. Magner.
Irish cider est. 1935. see more...

Magners Irish Cider Original - 6 PK
  • "Plain Magners is a decent cider choice (although by far not my favorite), abroad it is offered in many different flavors which in my opinion taste better than the original. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great tasting Apple Cider Beer!!" in 1 review
raina a.
Wheaton, IL
this is the only beer I’ve actually enjoyed! I’m usually a wine person, but this beer was sweet enough to satisfy me. I would definitely recommend it above any other cider, and I will repurchase it!
Michaela C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Magner's cider.  It's one of the few ciders I even want to drink, since it isn't nearly as sweet as the American versions.  It goes well with food and I find it refreshing.  I've been drinking Magner's from bottles and on draft for about 10 years now, and I will continue to do so.
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Amazing product! I’ve tried the pear cider and I love it! It’s super fresh, but not too light. The price is good and I found it at my local grocery store. Wonderful product!
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This brand is the same at the Bulmers I had in Ireland. Its probably towards the bottom of my list. But I know many people that this is their favorite. I like the sweet cider and this one is more on the dry side. I also first tried the version Bulmers in Ireland on tap so nothing really compares to that.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
This is the same as Bulmers. Living in the UK for a little while, I grew to really like this. It is on the dry side, which I like. Sweet wine, dry cider for me. I wish this was more accessible in the states. So good, but not for everyone.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This cider tastes more alcoholic and less sugary - it is bitter and traditional Irish cider. Now that I've experienced different types of beer and cider I will have this occasionally but it isn't my first choice to order unless I'm in that particular mood.
Kelsey R.
Higganum, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was first introduced to this cider at Mcgreevys in Boston! I instantly fell in love with it! I prefer it in the big bottles they serve you at the bar but the 6 packs found in stores are okay too! Although they have it on tap at some Irish bars, there's just something about the taste when it comes from a glass bottle! I would recommend this to anyone who likes ciders.
Erin G.
Bethlehem, PA
I came home from a summer working in Ireland and was thrilled to find that my local liquor store carried this cider.

I'm a huge fan because this cider is not as overwhelmingly sweet as other ciders can be (making it very easy to drink).

Pro tip: serve this cider over ice!!
Jamie A.
I love this cider! I first had this abroad in London and instantly fell in love with it. It's pretty affordable and I am so happy that I was able to find this back in the United States. It's not as sweet as most ciders, which is why I love it. I would definitely buy this over and over again!
Shannon C.
I enjoy Magners, just really wish it was easier to find! I was surprised to find out they offer other flavors overseas!! I guess I'm going to have to head overseas and check this out someday.
Rachael W.
London, UK
Is the Pear Magner's available in the US?