Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner, Dual-Wave Heavy Duty Cleaning, Large Tank, Digital Timer

BY MAGNASONIC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Never worry about dirt, oil, and grime again. The Magnasonic Heavy Duty Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner will clean and restore that original shine to eyeglasses, rings, parts, and tools. The preset cycles allow full control of the cleaning results you... see more...

Review (1)
Kelsey G.
I recently got this as a gift from my Fiance, because he knows I like to keep my ring clean! I have used it a couple times since and I am very impressed with it! It does a great job cleaning jewelry, both real and fake. It offers several levels of cleaning. You can add a teeny tiny amount of soap for the "ultimate" clean. There are also several cycle times for how long you can clean your jewelry. My jewelry came out super clean and shiny! It also comes with a one year warranty. I love this device and would recommend it to anyone looking for a durable, and dependable jewelry cleaner.