BY MAGMIC INC.

Download the official Skip-Bo™ App! Skip-Bo™, the popular family card game, officially licensed by Mattel™ is now in the App Store! Test your skills, get into the action, and place all your cards in sequential order. Keep an eye on your opponents though, because the first player to get rid of all the cards in their stockpile wins. Challenge your friends and get in on the fun! Game Features: ● The official Skip-Bo™ App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch. ● Play with your friends and family with GameCenter multiplayer mode. ● Compete with your friends on the weekly leaderboards! ● Test your skills with 3 difficulty levels and 9 challenging opponents. ● Go on amazing streaks and watch your opponents burst with anger. ● Amazing graphics, animations, and sound for one of the top card game experiences on iOS. ● More features coming soon. Stay tuned! Skip-Bo™ mobile brings you all the exciting action of the classic card game right to the palm of your hands! ===================================== Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook! www.twitter.com/magmic www.facebook.com/magmic ===================================== see more...

• Who else played this with there grandparents?10 Answers
  • Do you prefer the app version of the game or the card version?19 Answers
  • When playing against the computers, who are your favorite charact...3 Answers
Magmic Inc. Skip
  • "Love this game.if you like uno rhen here is it sister card game.one of my favorites since i was a kid." in 5 reviews
Ashley C.
I absolutely love this game. It is such a fun and easy to learn game! Perfect for the family. I have the app as well on my iPad and I love it. The ads can get annoying sometimes, but when the app is free, I try not to complain.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
I first played Skip-Bo when my fiance and I got together, up until then I had never heard of it. Now we play it all the time at family dinners! The entire family loves this game and we always have a ton of laughs while playing.
Jodi J.
Fergus Falls, MN
Skip-Bo is by far my favorite card game ever. My exhusband and I used to play this game just about every night and kept an ongoing score. As with any game, its the luck of the draw. I find this game very addicting and would highly recommend it.
Judy V.
San Francisco, CA
Fun game to play with kids who are starting to learn how to count. I prefer the card version though because it is more interactive and they get to read the numbers better.
Shayla R.
Terre Haute, IN
this game. Its seriously so much fun! I used to play this with my boyfriends family all the time, it always is our choice for family game night! i feel like even little kids would love this game, its pretty easy to understand
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Such a great family game!! I love playing this with my family and friends! I own about 3 of these games one at my house one at my camp and one in my camping supplies
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I love Skip-Bo! I've been playing it with my grandmother ever since I was a little girl. It keeps both our minds working. It reminds me of an advanced version of Uno.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love, love, love this game. Although I prefer to play the actual card version with my family or friends, if I am bored and alone, this is a great alternative. (:
Aden T.
Nothing beats the game! I play it any chance I get, and me and my friends end up playing for hours on end! everyone should get into this game. If Only I could give a grade higher than an A!
Sarah L.
Spring, TX
Loved the card game, love the app! Wish games were more customizable. Like having more cards in your stack, etc. App runs well and have never had any issues.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Do you prefer the app version of the game or the card version?
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Who else played this with there grandparents?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
When playing against the computers, who are your favorite characters?