BY NONE

This new line of FSC-certified, industry- specific sketchbooks is designed for the 21st Century. Each book contains reference materials, giving users practical tools without interfering with their creative freedom. see more...

Jessi M.
Woodville, NS
I liked this notebook paper. Ive written on several different pieces of paper and this one takea the cake. I absolulty love the fact that my gel pens do not bleed throught.
Jocelyn  m.
Gilroy, CA
I have this and really enjoy it to sketch out ideas that I would turn into a digital sketch on my computer! really useful
Taylor S.
This is a nice sketchbook. Would be a great gift for someone who likes to draw.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I decided to get my best friend this book since he loves to draw. He's a very talented artist and really enjoys this sketchbook since his was almost filled up already.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Great size for drawing or writing notes. I've had mine for years and I have multiple of them
Hailey A.
I love this sketch book it works very well and it could be used as a gift too!
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love this drawing book! It is the perfect size for me! And it was pretty affordable, which I love!
nely t.
Reading, PA
Bought this for my sister and she loves it!!!!!! Her drawings come out so much better. And also it's Eco friendly
Jennifer G.
Dallas, NC
I really liked this sketchbook because I felt that it was smooth to write on and I really liked it because the doodles on it looked good!
Vy N.
I'm so open to writing down my thoughts in a journal, this really helps. Writing down my thoughts makes me happy when there's just no one to talk to. This is a good color and it's sleek.