BY NONE

This new line of FSC-certified, industry- specific sketchbooks is designed for the 21st Century. Each book contains reference materials, giving users practical tools without interfering with their creative freedom. see more...

Buy on Target
Jocelyn  m.
Jocelyn m.
Gilroy, CA
I have this and really enjoy it to sketch out ideas that I would turn into a digital sketch on my computer! really useful
Vy N.
Vy N.
I'm so open to writing down my thoughts in a journal, this really helps. Writing down my thoughts makes me happy when there's just no one to talk to. This is a good color and it's sleek.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
This is a nice sketchbook. Would be a great gift for someone who likes to draw.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Great size for drawing or writing notes. I've had mine for years and I have multiple of them
Starleen V.
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
Good quality AND Eco friendly! great product 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
maria r.
maria r.
I really love this product! not only is it good quality but its also Eco-friendly! and with the helpful tools inside of the sketch book looking for references when I'm drawing has become lots easier!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love this drawing book! It is the perfect size for me! And it was pretty affordable, which I love!
nely t.
nely t.
Reading, PA
Bought this for my sister and she loves it!!!!!! Her drawings come out so much better. And also it's Eco friendly
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Dallas, NC
I really liked this sketchbook because I felt that it was smooth to write on and I really liked it because the doodles on it looked good!
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I decided to get my best friend this book since he loves to draw. He's a very talented artist and really enjoys this sketchbook since his was almost filled up already.