BY MAGLA

Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I clean houses for a living and of course my own. I like these gloves because they are durable and protect my hands from grossness. Honestly though, the reason I like them most is that they don't leave your hands feeling slimey or gross like some others.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I always wear gloves to clean especially being a mom you never know what your going to be cleaning lol these alsoncome in handy washing dishes.my hands were always pruny when I washed without gloves
Ashley L.
Stearns, KY
Loved these gloves. They are very durable and the quality is great. Had no problems with them ripping or skidding off while I was cleaning. I recommend this product.
wendy b.
When you don't want to get your hands dirty put a pair of these gloves on. They are very handy for many different tasks around the house.
Courtney C.
These gloves are nice. I like them because they don't leave a weird residue after you take them off. They're great for cleaning anything!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
I have to wear gloves at all times when cleaning due to psoriasis. These do a great job protecting my hands. The only gloves I use!!
January G.
These gloves are great for cleaning, I wear them when I am cleaning litter boxes. They do a good job at protecting my hands.