Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - # 1 London Fair - Too Faced - Complexion - Magic Wand Illminating Foundation - 17ml/0.57oz

BY TOO FACED

Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to... see more...

brandi e.
brandi e.
Loved this foundation, I think it was discontinued as I can't find it like this anywhere anymore. It was really good though minus the brush you had to use to put it on your face. It was attached which was kind of unsanitary. If was a good product though.
maria m.
maria m.
This too faced magic wand illuminating foundation is absolutely the best and I love it , the formula is great and has a fair coverage i absolutely recommend it
Britney R.
Britney R.
Medium to full coverage. Applied evenly. Didn't settle into my fine lines. Didn't make me oily. Love that it has a pump. Will repurchase.
rosanne c.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
This foundation blends pretty evenly , especially with a blending sponge. The fair tone is a good match for my skin tone in the winter.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I will never use another foundation and I swear I will boycott using foundation if they ever discontinue this product. Light weight and goes on smoothly. No lines because it blends so well not to mention I always have a glow without contouring or using any highlighters.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Midwest City, Ok
By far my favorite foundation I have used. I get the smoothest look with this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
This brand is amazing it's super cute I love all their products like their foundations and eyeshadows specially this one !!
whitney a.
whitney a.
I've tried this product before and didn't really feel like it was for me because of my oily and sensitive skin.
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
Awesome product. I like the coverage but i do have to mix with a different tone when i get darker from being in the sun too much.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Makes your face look flawless and perfect. I have been using this foundation for a while and it's worth every penny.