Add a Photo
Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - # 1 London Fair - Too Faced - Complexion - Magic Wand Illminating Foundation - 17ml/0.57oz

#510 in Liquid Foundation
Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to...
whitney a.
whitney a.

I've tried this product before and didn't really feel like it was for me because of my oily and sensitive skin.
kelly d.
kelly d.
Cortland, NY

O. M. G. So worth the money. It makes your face look like a million bucks. I would invest in this again!!
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.

Really love this foundation for everyday it's lightweight and blends well will definitely repurchase it
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

It's such an amazing foundation that it works perfectly with my skin and it stays flawless for so long
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

Omg I'm in love with this foundation it makes your skin glow and it's pretty much full coverage
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Potts camp, Ms

I love this product! It really goes well my oily/dry skin!! It's a little pricey but worth it
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

This stuff is great smoothly goes on and covers to good love this stuff must have in ur stuff
Me encanta, es un producto que recomiendo demasiado y que no dudaría en comprarlo de nuevo!
Dozafat M.
Dozafat M.

Con este iluminador, no me agrado mucho ya que no me duro, y se notaba bastante, muy fuerte
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

This is a good foundation is magic for girls iluminate good in the face this I used a lot

Join Now