Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - # 1 London Fair - Too Faced - Complexion - Magic Wand Illminating Foundation - 17ml/0.57oz

BY TOO FACED

Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to... see more...

Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Dallas
Absolutely love this foundation. It's really easy to blend and doesn't crease as much as other stick foundation. Leaves my skin looking flawless every time that I apply it. I recommend it to any one for a good stick foundation. Matched my skin perfectly unlike others.
Novalee R.
Novalee R.
Roseburg
Love love love this one especially because all the foundations that I have tried cake my face this one covers everything and also gives you that natural look that you want and are searching for. Too faced is also a really good product for makeup and other accessories
brandi e.
brandi e.
Loved this foundation, I think it was discontinued as I can't find it like this anywhere anymore. It was really good though minus the brush you had to use to put it on your face. It was attached which was kind of unsanitary. If was a good product though.
maria m.
maria m.
This too faced magic wand illuminating foundation is absolutely the best and I love it , the formula is great and has a fair coverage i absolutely recommend it
Britney R.
Britney R.
Medium to full coverage. Applied evenly. Didn't settle into my fine lines. Didn't make me oily. Love that it has a pump. Will repurchase.
rosanne c.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
This foundation blends pretty evenly , especially with a blending sponge. The fair tone is a good match for my skin tone in the winter.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I will never use another foundation and I swear I will boycott using foundation if they ever discontinue this product. Light weight and goes on smoothly. No lines because it blends so well not to mention I always have a glow without contouring or using any highlighters.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Uniontown, PA
This is a great product! Highlights but isn’t too shimmering which can age even younger skin. Works great and looks fabulous.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Midwest City, Ok
By far my favorite foundation I have used. I get the smoothest look with this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
This brand is amazing it's super cute I love all their products like their foundations and eyeshadows specially this one !!