Add a Photo
Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - # 1 London Fair - Too Faced - Complexion - Magic Wand Illminating Foundation - 17ml/0.57oz

By TOO FACED
#497 in Liquid Foundation
Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to...
Nabeeha A.
Nabeeha A.

Gorgeous and made for any skin type. It glides on perfectly with no caking. I would fully recommend it to anyone. It's lightweight and long-lasting.
Laurie C.
Laurie C.
Quebec

I loovveee this product. It's easy to apply and make a really good job on the skin.

Il capte bien la lumière et éclaire vraiment le teint
Claire G.
Claire G.

This illuminating foundation is a must have for summer. This is a bright but not changing the shade. Its so cool. I recommend.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH

I love it , for about 6 hours. makes your skin look flawless . however it doesn't agree with my skin , it broke me out .
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA

I love using this product. I use it for my under eyes for coverage and that's all. It's perfect for my skin and face.
Haley G.
Haley G.

I love this product. Most say illuminator but don't do the job as they should but I would highly recommend this one
Haley P.
Haley P.

This foundation has really great coverage. The applicator is great for getting those hard to cover spots!
kelly d.
kelly d.
Cortland, NY

O. M. G. So worth the money. It makes your face look like a million bucks. I would invest in this again!!
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.

Really love this foundation for everyday it's lightweight and blends well will definitely repurchase it
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

It's such an amazing foundation that it works perfectly with my skin and it stays flawless for so long

Join Now