Add a Photo
Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - # 1 London Fair - Too Faced - Complexion - Magic Wand Illminating Foundation - 17ml/0.57oz

By TOO FACED
#504 in Liquid Foundation
Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to...
Paola V.
Paola V.
Dallas, TX

My favorite foundation i love it makes me look natural beautiful and it doesn't make me look oily at the end of the day i really recommend this foundation you will love it
Mary G.
Mary G.

I love the container it comes in, application is super easy! The foundation looks really natural, but it is light coverage and doesn't do enough for blemished skin.
Nabeeha A.
Nabeeha A.

Gorgeous and made for any skin type. It glides on perfectly with no caking. I would fully recommend it to anyone. It's lightweight and long-lasting.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this foundation is so pigmented and just amazing is one of the ones buying over and over again . I could never get enough of this product
Laurie C.
Laurie C.
Quebec

I loovveee this product. It's easy to apply and make a really good job on the skin.

Il capte bien la lumière et éclaire vraiment le teint
Claire G.
Claire G.

This illuminating foundation is a must have for summer. This is a bright but not changing the shade. Its so cool. I recommend.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH

I love it , for about 6 hours. makes your skin look flawless . however it doesn't agree with my skin , it broke me out .
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, Ca

I love using this product. I use it for my under eyes for coverage and that's all. It's perfect for my skin and face.
Haley G.
Haley G.

I love this product. Most say illuminator but don't do the job as they should but I would highly recommend this one
Dalia P.
Dalia P.

Buena cobertura, fácil de difuminar de buen tamaño, muy práctico ala hora se utilizarlo excelente presentación

Join Now