Add a Photo
Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - # 1 London Fair - Too Faced - Complexion - Magic Wand Illminating Foundation - 17ml/0.57oz

By TOO FACED
#436 in Liquid Foundation
Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to...
Paola V.
Paola V.
Dallas, TX

My favorite foundation i love it makes me look natural beautiful and it doesn't make me look oily at the end of the day i really recommend this foundation you will love it
Mary G.
Mary G.

I love the container it comes in, application is super easy! The foundation looks really natural, but it is light coverage and doesn't do enough for blemished skin.
rosanne c.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ

This foundation blends pretty evenly , especially with a blending sponge. The fair tone is a good match for my skin tone in the winter.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA

I like the wand approach to the foundation. It is easy to travel with and a great size. A pretty good price as well and a good product
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Midwest City, Ok

By far my favorite foundation I have used. I get the smoothest look with this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

This brand is amazing it's super cute I love all their products like their foundations and eyeshadows specially this one !!
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH

I love it , for about 6 hours. makes your skin look flawless . however it doesn't agree with my skin , it broke me out .
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA

I love using this product. I use it for my under eyes for coverage and that's all. It's perfect for my skin and face.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

Makes your face look flawless and perfect. I have been using this foundation for a while and it's worth every penny.
Haley G.
Haley G.

I love this product. Most say illuminator but don't do the job as they should but I would highly recommend this one

Join Now