Add a Photo
Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - # 1 London Fair - Too Faced - Complexion - Magic Wand Illminating Foundation - 17ml/0.57oz

By TOO FACED
#393 in Liquid Foundation
Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to...
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Dallas, TX

Ok hands down too faced foundation is the bomb ! This foundation hides all of my acne and leaves my skin soft and smooth ! I caint believe how great it works and the best part is it doesnt leave patches on my face and doesnt dry up like other foundation products. My go to foundation !
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Saint Louis

Adorable packaging. Works with oily and normal skin types. The coverage is not too cakey or streaky, good coverage. It is a liquid foundation and a little goes a long way. Blends well and has good coverage, I would recommend this product to someone looking into this foundation.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I will never use another foundation and I swear I will boycott using foundation if they ever discontinue this product. Light weight and goes on smoothly. No lines because it blends so well not to mention I always have a glow without contouring or using any highlighters.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.

Eso según esto pueda esconder esos pequeños detalles del rostro que no quiere que los demás personas lo ven y por eso es que uno de los mejores así que de verdad se las recomiendo si desean Pues un producto bueno bonito y aparte a su vez muy económicos y es perfecto
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

I believe they have discontinued this product but this light foundation definitely adds an illuminating glow that is not shimmery but natural looking. I do not need to apply any highlighting or aluminizing powder since this foundation by itself does the job!
brandi e.
brandi e.

Loved this foundation, I think it was discontinued as I can't find it like this anywhere anymore. It was really good though minus the brush you had to use to put it on your face. It was attached which was kind of unsanitary. If was a good product though.
Rayna F.
Rayna F.

It is a nice foundation but the color range is ridiculous. They came out with three "lighter" colors, one of which is snow, which is 3 shades darker than me leading me to question weather anyone at too faced has ever actually seen snow.
Michaela G.
Michaela G.

Really love this product. It has great coverage and lasted me all day. I ordered mine offline but I think you can find it at saphora. It's kinda pricey but worth it I would definitely buy it again.
Abby O.
Abby O.

I love Too Faced. It's perfect for my skin tone and always matches. Love the fact it doesn't make my face splotchy which happens to me alot. But love this product and the foundation!
Michele  F.
Michele F.
Conyers , GA

I love this prodect! It lasts all day and covers very well. I liked that I was able to get samples to make sure it was a product that I would like. It is smooth and hydrating.