Add a Photo
Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - # 1 London Fair - Too Faced - Complexion - Magic Wand Illminating Foundation - 17ml/0.57oz

By TOO FACED
#497 in Liquid Foundation
Contains Sea Water which is enriched with Vitamin E Imparts continuous moisture & improves skin texture Blended with Cucumber to boost radiance & freshness Loaded with Aromatic Flower Extract to relieve & condition skin Plus Camellia Leaf Extract to...
sharlie c.
sharlie c.

About too-faced product ** too-faced product is so nice , the quality is so incredible and the service too!!!!! i really like this brand and i recommend to go try there chocolate bar eyeshadow palette, SO AMAZING!! this brand it is one of my favorite because , the quality and there product is CRAZY!!! well, go try too-faced professionnal makeup brand because you will not be disapointed, i promise you !! have a great day and do not forget to go check out there website, they have big deal!!!!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Saint Louis, MO

Adorable packaging. Works with oily and normal skin types. The coverage is not too cakey or streaky, good coverage. It is a liquid foundation and a little goes a long way. Blends well and has good coverage, I would recommend this product to someone looking into this foundation.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I will never use another foundation and I swear I will boycott using foundation if they ever discontinue this product. Light weight and goes on smoothly. No lines because it blends so well not to mention I always have a glow without contouring or using any highlighters.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
miami, florida

Eso según esto pueda esconder esos pequeños detalles del rostro que no quiere que los demás personas lo ven y por eso es que uno de los mejores así que de verdad se las recomiendo si desean Pues un producto bueno bonito y aparte a su vez muy económicos y es perfecto
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

I believe they have discontinued this product but this light foundation definitely adds an illuminating glow that is not shimmery but natural looking. I do not need to apply any highlighting or aluminizing powder since this foundation by itself does the job!
Rayna F.
Rayna F.

It is a nice foundation but the color range is ridiculous. They came out with three "lighter" colors, one of which is snow, which is 3 shades darker than me leading me to question weather anyone at too faced has ever actually seen snow.
Abby O.
Abby O.

I love Too Faced. It's perfect for my skin tone and always matches. Love the fact it doesn't make my face splotchy which happens to me alot. But love this product and the foundation!
Michele  F.
Michele F.
Conyers , GA

I love this prodect! It lasts all day and covers very well. I liked that I was able to get samples to make sure it was a product that I would like. It is smooth and hydrating.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Dallas, TX

My favorite foundation i love it makes me look natural beautiful and it doesn't make me look oily at the end of the day i really recommend this foundation you will love it
Mary G.
Mary G.

I love the container it comes in, application is super easy! The foundation looks really natural, but it is light coverage and doesn't do enough for blemished skin.

Join Now