BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

The bestselling nonfiction companions to the Magic Tree House books! When Jack and Annie came back from their adventure in Magic Tree House® 14: Day of the Dragon King, they had lots of questions. Who was the Dragon King? How did he build the Great Wall? What is Chinese New Year? What are some other Chinese traditions? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts behind some of history?s most intriguing and secretive figures. Filled with up-to-date information, photographs, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for... see more...

• My kids love Magic Tree House? What are the Fact Trackers? 8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Bookworm Expert
I'm 25 and I still love readin but mostly read them to my kids now and I absolutely love it.

Mary Pope Osbourne never lost her love for taking them and their tree house on a magical adventure and now I get to enjoy them all over again while watching my kids fCes light up listeninf to the stories
Shaunice L.
I really enjoyed the stories of these kids traveling the world in a magic tree house. It was cool how they learned about history along the way and loved it. Even when I got older I liked reading the books.
Jaimie R.
Bookworm Expert
Magic tree house books are the best!! They are so detailed and leads you into a storyline you just cant escape from! They keep you sucked into the world of imagination. Definately worth the money and time!
jeanhuber
I really love the fact tracker series that Magic tree house has added. These are completely nonfiction compared to the fictional regular series. I have used the one on Dolphins and Sharks and the one on Ancient Greece/the first Olympics to homeschool my daughters.
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter loves all these books.she has learned and continues to learn from this series.i always have to purchase the fast trackers
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Bookworm Expert
My son really likes these books. They are educational and his words "cool to read". He gets these from the school library often.
Hailey A.
Minneapolis, MN
The magic tree house series is fantastic! I loved it as a child. However fact checker just isn't as interesting as it could be!
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
These were popular when I was a kid, and they are still popular with students today! My students love these series, and they do a great job combining history with adventure.
Kelly J.
Middle River, MD
I love historical fiction books, and Jack and Annie really know how to capture a child's attention. These books will be in my student library when I have my own classroom next year!
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
These fact tracker books are perfect books to go along with the Magic Tree House Stories. It give actual true fact information to go along with the Tree House adventures. These books are what first got my son interested in reading and he continues to have the love of reading.
Melissa  H.
My kids love Magic Tree House? What are the Fact Trackers?