BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

The bestselling nonfiction companions to the Magic Tree House books! When Jack and Annie came back from their adventure in Magic Tree House® 14: Day of the Dragon King, they had lots of questions. Who was the Dragon King? How did he build the Great Wall? What is Chinese New Year? What are some other Chinese traditions? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts behind some of history?s most intriguing and secretive figures. Filled with up-to-date information, photographs, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for... see more...

• My kids love Magic Tree House? What are the Fact Trackers? 8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
The very few books that I remember reading when I was younger happen to mostly be Magic Tree House Books! They were so magical and actually made you feel like you were traveling along with them. I will forever love just engaging in the book and pretending you were there with them until you closed the book and realized you weren't. These books are very entertaining and I would seriously encourage other kids to read them. They are well worth the time!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Washington, NJ
These books are great to accompany the magic tree house books. These really help to teach children even more about the stories they read in the novel. Are great if the child finds a topic that they are interested in through the novels and want to learn more
Danae A.
Danae A.
Great series for elementary aged students. My personal favorite, I want to re read the whole series! Has children use their imaginations and teaches them about different parts and times of the world as well as cultures past and present.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Love this series!! My students learn so much more when they read these and are often lead into other books (mostly nonfiction) because one of these has piqued their interest in a subject they knew nothing about before.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Loved these books growing up. Read them all. Had them in the schools library. Easy read for kids and so interesting and educational at that. You can order these off Line or check out your local bookstore
nakalia f.
nakalia f.
I don't know much about the fact tracker but I do know that magic tree house is great I might think about getting some for my cousins! Great books! Loved these growing up! Simple and generic but factual!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
I loved these books when I was younger. They were fun as well as a little educational. I now read them to my nieces and they love them. They are fun and quick to read. These are great for young readers
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
Love the fact trackers that are an accompaniment to the Magic Tree House books. really helps the kids learn true facts about history in a fun way and helps them understand the stories.
Alisia C.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
I read the Magic Tree House series with my youngest. The series is fun and educational. Children will enjoy the magic and characters, most of whom are real people from history.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
These books are very entertaining for children and they will learn a lot about different areas of the World and the different cultures and animals found there.
Melissa  H.
Melissa H.
My kids love Magic Tree House? What are the Fact Trackers?