Magic Sizing Light Body Fresh Clean Scent! Fabric Finish uploaded by Christianne S.Magic Sizing Light Body Fresh Clean Scent! Fabric Finish uploaded by Dominique S.

BY MAGIC SIZING

Magic Sizing® Fresh Clean Scent! Light Body Fabric Finish.
Makes ironing easier.
Light body without stiffness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
We don't iron much around here but when we do this is our go to. Smells amazing and helps get even the toughest wrinkles out with making clothes stiff or sticky.
Jennifer S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a good product to use on wrinkled clothes. Just spray a small amount on your wrinkled clothing and iron and the wrinkles come right out. I like to use then using starch. This product is light and not heavy. The price is great! We buy this often in my house this is a must have. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wears dress shirts often
Monica A.
Silver spring , MD
This thing is amazing . Makes my ironing so easy . And I am usually very lazy at doing that but this is just one of those products that not only speeds up my ironing but also make my clothes smell amazingn
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
This spray starch does a good job with getting out wrinkles and keeping clothes looking crisp and pressed. Its very effective and doesn't leave a heavy residue.
Jennifer M.
Onalaska, WI
Like the light body formula of this, doesn't make my clothes stiff or shiny like some other spray starches. Keeps work clothes looking piloshed and neat.
Margarita C.
Williston, SC
Smells horrible! but it really helps smooth out your cloths. I have been buying this product for so many years I can honestly say it works.
Stephanie R.
New Boston, MI
I like using this on the laundry for ironing. It doesn't make the clothing stiff and smells pretty good
Loreida C.
Dallas, TX
This smells really weird, but it does make clothes easier to iron and they stay ironed.