Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Pomade uploaded by MONEKA S.Magic Shave Sportin' Waves Pomade uploaded by MONEKA S.

BY MAGIC SHAVE

CALVIN A.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This will definitely get the job done if you want waves but I hate the way it makes my hair feel overly greesy and that's what stops me from using it. pomades like these aren't for everyone they're VERY thick and paste like. I wouldn't recommend this on hair longer than two inches it will just lay your hair flat and make it gross feeling.
Nancie P.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
My brother uses this product for his hair . he likes to achieve waves and it workes perfectly on his hair . this is what he would use normally for his hair..
Shanice  S.
Shanice S.
Albuquerque, NM
Works amazing in my sons and fiances hair but it's better to try it when your hair is short like you just got a haircut to get your waves in that's when it works the best
MONEKA S.
MONEKA S.
Master Groomer Expert
My Fiancé loves it, he gives them 10 ☆'s!! When he gets his hair cut and uses this his waves look soo good!!
AJ W.
AJ W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Master Groomer Expert
I use this product to control my waves and it leaves your hair nice and soft as it should be!
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
OMG my brothers used to use this. It was so thick and filled with so much crap. It was horrible lol and it smelled weird.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
Don't really like the smell of this, but it gets the job done and holds it in place all day so its pretty good
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
My husband absolutely loves this stuff. He has been using it for almost 6 years now and it is his go to hair product. He likes the smell and he really can't go without it. He says that it will last all day and that causes him to have problems washing it out but he wouldn't use anything else.