Magic Piano by Smule uploaded by crystal J.Magic Piano by Smule uploaded by Ashley H.

BY SMULE

From Bruno Mars to Mozart, play the hottest songs effortlessly on the #1 piano game, also available in HD for iPad and iPad mini! Get free songs every day and enjoy the largest catalog of songs in any piano app. Turn on game mode to unlock achievements and free songs, or just relax and play your favorite tunes. Join the over 25 million Magic Piano players and experience the fun of playing piano - no lessons needed! Featured in the New York Times, TIME, MacWorld, as the Apple iPhone App of the Week and one of Apple's "Amazing Apps on iPhone 5," Magic Piano lets you experience the joy of making music and sharing your performances with the world. OVER 1000 SONGS - NEW SONGS ADDED EVERY WEEK! -Hot new hits are added to the app regularly, so check back for new releases and a FREE SONG every day! -Earn new songs by playing and by watching videos -Have an iPhone and iPad? Your songs will sync across multiple devices! Current songs include: POP: • On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons • Safe and Sound - Capital Cities • Counting Stars - One Republic • Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke, ft. T.I. & Pharrell Williams • Wake Me Up - Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc • Treasure - Bruno Mars • Cups - Anna Kendrick • Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko • Bubbly - Colbie Caillat • What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction • Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ROCK: • Eye of the Tiger - Survivor • Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions • More Than Words - Extreme • The Final Countdown - Europe • Bring Me to Life - Evanescence CLASSICAL: • The Magic Flute - Mozart • Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven MOVIES AND MUSICALS: • Phantom of the Opera • Jurassic Park Theme COUNTRY • Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks • Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood R&B • I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly • Hero - Mariah Carey • Respect - Aretha Franklin  Want a song that's not available? Suggest songs on Smule’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/smule PICK UP AND PLAY EFFORTLESSLY Magic Piano makes you sound like a piano prodigy - any time, anywhere. Play your favorite songs with your own spin and sound great every time. -Follow beams of light to guide your fingertips to the correct note. You control the notes, rhythm and tempo, allowing your creativity and expressivity to shine. -Try out different instruments - change your piano into a harpsichord, Funky 80's synth, organ and more! PLAY YOUR WAY TO THE TOP Enter game mode and get rewarded for playing! -Level up to unlock achievements and badges, earn free songs and make your way to the top of the song leaderboards. -Change the difficulty of each song to give yourself a unique challenge. SHARE YOUR PERFORMANCES WITH THE WORLD -Broadcast your performances on the in-app Smule Globe or listen to other players’ songs and give their performances some love. -Share your pieces through Facebook, Twitter and email. UNLIMITED PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION - You can subscribe for unlimited access to our full song and instrument catalog - The subscriptions are $2.99 weekly, $4.99 monthly and $39.99/annually* - You'll be able to play all available songs on any instrument for the duration of your subscription - Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period - You can read our privacy policy at www.smule.com/privacy - Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication *Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD. see more...

Magic Piano by Smule

Start your review of Magic Piano by Smule!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I have been billed $7.99 a week since Sept 2017 through PayPal. That is over $300. This is a predatory app which offers children a "free" 7 day trial before they bill $7.99 a week for the use. The owners of this app know that parents forget their kids have signed up and charging $7.99 a week is ludicrous. iTunes gave me the maximum refund that was allowed, which was 10 weeks but I am still out $240. Just sent a note to the app developers demanding a refund.
Pearcy, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
My daughter has this on her Ipad and Ipod and she loves playing it.  My 2 year old even plays it and she really thinks she is doing something.  I catch myself playing it a few times too.  It is fun and keeps them busy.  Easy to use app and its free.  You can add in app purchases, but I have never needed to.  The free version is good.
Lancaster, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this app it’s free and the updates are always current they have good quality music and convince my daughter she knows how to play the piano the graphics are high quality and entertaining I recommend
Ogden Dunes, IN
Techie Expert Level 2
This app is very fun! It was recently updated to be more friendly to people who are color blind. However, while the songs are fun, they are quite expensive and there are very little ways to earn points without spending money! The free songs are often rather boring songs that were made a long time ago and I play once and then never play again. I would like more ways to earn free points, and not have to worry about getting something bad on my computer or spend money.
Saint Johns, MI
Both of my daughters have this on their tablets and play it all the time.... i would say yes it did my recommendations..... cant go wrong it was free and the kids have a blast.... one click and u can play the piano.... thenonly thing i would have like to change is the recording of the kids music
Bridgewater, NJ
Smule piano is my ultimate favorite game to play to pass time. You can play all the popular songs from many different genres and earn points to reach the next level and unlock new stuff. Some of the songs even have the option to play piano along with someone singing! As long as your songs are downloaded, this game can b played with or without wifi! This game is a must have for everyone of all ages
This is a really fun game. It is a really good boredom cure. It is harder to play on an smartphone than it is to play on a tablet (because of the small screen). I usually play this on my iPad. My only complaint is that coins are kind of hard to earn. If you don't earn them, you have to pay for them which is a little annoying. If you don't earn or buy coins you can't get new songs.
Carteret , Nj
I love playing this app. I do not know how to play piano is real life. But playing this app makes me feel like it. I'm surprisingly good at it even thought I have no coordination at all lol. Very simple app.
I had no complaints with this app. I like the songs, and it's free. There is a good variety of song to play genre wise. Some limitations are getting access to more songs, so there's room for improvement.
This app is very entertaining, i downloaded it when i was sick one time and played it for hours. the only downside is it sometimes the notes don't register even though you've pressed them. other than that it's a pretty solid game with various songs to unlock.

Magic Piano by Smule

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email