MakeupPixnor®

by Pixnor®

This is a cute hair removal sponge.The design is very user-friendly, with two faces, pink face - easy to remove hair, green surface - lubricate the skin. Made of skin-friendly foam material, very soft, remove body hair without pain.It can be reused,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Magic Painless Hair Removal Depilation Sponge Pad Remove Hair Remover Tool (Waterdrop)!
karimnagar
Ordered from:Amazon I think this is one of those options for painless hair removal...but honestly it is so so time taking that I often lose my patience ...price wise it is quite cheap and affordable! But however time saving matters...:)

Looking for your answer?