BY MAGIC MILK STRAWS

Magic Milk Straws 4 Packs Official Milk Magic Flavored Straws - Chocolate, Vanilla, Cookies & Cream and Strawberry - (24 Straws total)
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
😂😂 I still can figure out how to use a smart phone!!
Ok so let's get down to business. My son loves these thing. I'm not big on the amount of sugar in them but he'll drink milk so that's cool. My daughters hate them with a fire-y burning passion. They don't like any of the flavors. I've actually told friends about them and their kids drink more milk because the like the taste of the milk with various flavors. What can you say except people like what they like.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Awesome little invention. So many flavors too. My kid has to have these in his milk everyday. He really loves the chocolate and peanut butter ones. I myself love the cookies and creme
Bianka R.
Great I'm loving these straws because all my boys do is serve milk in a cup and enjoy drinking chocolate milk. So easy and a non messy way for them. They enjoy every flavor they love it. Great for packing in there lunch box for school. We love them and enjoy them.
I actually like these. Everyone in my house loves milk so it's a easier way for everyone to get what they want with some added flavor. P.s the floors not as "strong" or as potent as you'd think they are
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I really like these they do add a flavor to your milk but it's not there with every sip. I've tried all the flavors and they all taste great. I would recommend.
Shayauna G.
They're pretty good, personally I don't need anything else besides milk to enjoy milk; but the kiddos love the whimsy of these.
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
These things were the only way I could get one of my kids to drink milk when I was a nanny! They aren't the healthiest thing but the kids loved them and they thought they were fun! They packaging is cheaper but I like it because you can see what all is going on in there!