Magic Mike

by Steven Soderbergh

"Channing Tatum is electrifying" (Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly) as Magic Mike, an entrepreneur with many talents and loads of charm. Mike spends his days pursuing the American Dream, from roofing houses to designing furniture at his Tampa beach condo. But at night…he's just magic. The hot headliner in an all-male revue, Magic Mike has been rocking the stage at Club Xquisite for years with his original style and over-the-top dance moves. Just as another summer opens up to a world of fun, Mike begins falling for his new protégé's captivating sister. Despite the mutual attraction, Mike might miss his chance when his lifestyle gets in the way.

Do you own this movie? How many times have you seen it?
What is the second one supposed to be about?
Anyone think Magic Mike XXL will actually have a story line? or just more dancing?
Start your review of Magic Mike!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This movie was good but not as I expected the story line wasn't as good as people said it was but of course since Channing Tatum was in it I had to watch it ” in reviews
“...2 hours, but it was surprisingly a good movie, I actually enjoyed the story line.” in reviews
“...absolutely embarrassing but of course i'm going to watch it due to all of the eye candy in there!!” in reviews
“...showed in the trailers for it made you think that is was going to be a good movie i thought that it could have been a lot better than what it was” in reviews
Sebastian, FL
It's okay BUT what's even better is the sequel! I never say that the sequel is better than the original but in this case, the second one is definitely way better!!!
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really prefer the second movie, but the first is pretty good. I wish the story line wasn't quite so prominent, considering it's not very good, but the dancing is amazing, and let's be honest that's all I went to see.
Springfield, OH
This is really great. but the dancing parts were the only best parts of the movie honestly. The other parts were okay, not a lot of exciting things happening. Overall, Channing Tatum was AMAZING...It was very hot and sexy
I really feel this movie is just hyped up because of the nudity and because of the actors but it's nothing interesting no plot. After I finished watching it I didn't feel like it was something i wanted to watch again.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It was a good movie. Honestly I think the only reason why people went to see this was because of Channing Tatum and Alex Pattyfer. I think it was alright could've been better though. Definitely didn't expect it to be how it was.
Bend, OR
I was expecting it to be so much better by all of the gushing reviews from every woman I know, but it wasn't as mind blowing as I expected. I mean, yeah, GREAT eye candy, but that's about all it had going for it!!
Fayetteville, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
As far as movies and story lines go, this is terrible. But, as far as dancing and sexiness goes....it's pretty great. Watch it for what it is and tune out the "story" that goes along with it and you'll be fine.
I really like this movie I mean common Matthew and channing strip dancing who wouldn't but I could definitely do without all the drugs, that weird Nora chick and the other main kid. Kind of ruined it for me.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Entertaining movie with a bunch of hot guys, something I don't have to think about to keep up with lol. It's a cute, mindless movie. Not the type that I was often, but good if you just want to veg out.
Portland, TX
This movie was hyped up to the point I thought it was going to be mind blowing. This wasn't all what it was cracked up to be, but Channing Tatum dancing is worth bumping this up from a C to an A.