Magic Mesh Hands-Free Screen Door uploaded by Wendy K.

BY MAGIC MESH

Keep fresh air in and bugs out! Opens easily then closes itself behind you using 18 powerful magnets. So, if your hands are full or you have a forgetful family member, you can still let fresh air in and keep annoying bugs out! It goes up in seconds with no tools required and stays up all season long. Plus, it folds up for easy storage. Instantly opens, magically closes. Fits single doors, sliding doors, RVs and more. Great for pets too. Contains: 2 83 in x 19.5 in mesh panels. 12 hook and loop strips. see more...

Laila Ann R.
Kingsport , TN
I had wanted a screen so I could leave my doors open during the summer without bugs infiltrating my home. I purchased 2, and took them both back. The images aren't clear as to how it works but it's designed to be placed OUTSIDE. The assembly didn't work with my door frames and honestly it was unsightly. The center closure didn't line up well at all. I do not recommend.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I didn't use this long because my dogs were scared of it and wouldn't go out the door with it there. Aside from that, it did work great to keep bugs out. I like to leave my doors open on nice days to get fresh air in the house, but I don't like the bugs. Too bad my dogs are big babies, because this worked out really well for me.
Wendy K.
Scranton, AR
This is the best product I've bought in awhile. I got mine from Walmart... there are fakes out there so be careful where you get it from. Also... put it up correctly. Use a measuring tape to make sure everything lines up right. Use the velcro and the tacks both to ensure it is secure. My cat goes in and out as she pleases, no more meowing and scratching at the door. The fresh air that I love comes in. The bugs stay out. It is sturdy, just take care to keep it nice. Don't be rough with it and it should last a long time! Great price, great product. I am buying more for my back door and for my mother-in-law's home.
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
Our back door leading to the backyard is a custom size. When we went to our local home store to find out how much for a screen door they wanted 1000. Unfortunately I didn't want to spend that much for a screen door. Instead we went to Bed Bath and Beyond used our 20% coupon and bought this bad boy. Its perfect. I love to leave the back door open when cooking or just to let the dogs out. They learned how to use it automatically. Its great.
Kris M.
Kelso, WA
My parents needed a screen that would allow them to use it without assistance. This is great! It was easy to install and as long as the magnets line up, you're good to go. The problem is that it can get caught in the regular door, stepped on easily while it's open and it will cause the screen material to tear. It hangs and makes it difficult for the magnets to line up.
Sara H.
This is great for dogs (once they figure it out), during summer BBQ's or just when you want to get fresh air in the house. However, the magnets aren't the best quality and the mesh tends to look a little worn after a little bit or even start to fray at the seams. Overall I'd say you get what you pay for but it's definite a nice thing to have.
Ashley G.
Temecula, CA
I live in an apartment that doesn't allow a permanent screen door, so this was my life saver. cheap and easy to install. My apartment is 10 times cooler than before we put it up. The way that it looks it seems like it would be a pain to walk in and out of but its not!!!!! I love it and it is perfect for apartment and sliding doors.
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
Meh. It's not horrible, but if you have dogs you DON'T want coming in and out, then don't get it. Also, it was a pain in the rear to get it to stick up, and the magnets don't like to stick well. It will tear easily
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
We have this and WE LOVE it, we have had this on our french door exit to the patio for the past two years and it's like brand new. My dogs really enjoyed walking through this with no fear.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
When I put up mine it last a week before the magnets started falling off! Then it started shredding so I ended up just taking it down. What a waste of money!