Magic Luminizer

by RMS Beauty

Shop RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I recommend it, I have very dry skin ,?
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts?
Is it worth it??
Start your review of Magic Luminizer!
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Magic Luminizer
This is beautiful on the skin! It gives a lit within kind of feel to it. One of my favorite highlights to use for sure because I love how natural it still looks while being glowy. Would recommend for sure and pick up other colors
Kansas City, MO
Magic Luminizer uploaded by Miruna R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream highlighter is stunning. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing, the formula isn’t too goopy and sets down, the lasting power is amazing, and the shade is a stunning non-glittery champagne gold. This quickly became my favorite cream highlighter. The price is also surprisingly reasonable comparing it to similar products (like Lilah B). Could not recommend more.
Review for: Magic Luminizer
When I first used this product, I wondered to myself, Where is the pigment and that loud glittering glow??? But then I had a no makeup makeup look that I was trying to portray and then it hit me. This is the best subtle glow on the tops of your cheekbones that you will ever find. This is not a loud highlight at all but if you just want just a little peak of glow this is just perfect. (It also applies like a buttery dream!!!)
Davidsonville
Review for: Magic Luminizer
RMS Beauty's Magic Luminizer works fabulously. I just swipe some on, blend with my fingertips, and it gives me a nice, sheer, champagne-tinted glow. I would compare this highlighter to Glossier's Haloscope in Quartz, but I think I like the RMS Beauty product better. It comes in a cute little frosted-glass jar that's very compact. I would definitely recommend this highlighter.
Fall River, MA
1,417 reviews
Review for: Magic Luminizer
This highlight is beautiful it's definitely a more natural glow but it's super pretty and looks stunning on the face. It gives a glow from within look which Is what I've been leaning towards the most as I get older. It dosent emphasize my fine lines or any texture I have on my face which is a big thing I look for when picking highlights. It's applies really nicely and smooth on the face and it lasts on all day for me.
Charleston, Sc
Review for: Magic Luminizer
When I heard the claim that it doubled your makeup collection, I was a little skeptical. I have never heard of a product that claimed to do that and honestly, I didn't know how it could. The product comes in a small pot that is 4.82 grams. It is a really beautiful frosted glass pot. When you open it up, it looks exactly like a cream shadow but, when you swatch it, it is really sheer with a tiny hint of pigment. I used it in a tutorial I did on YouTube and was SHOCKED at what it did. I used it first with my highlighter (MarylouManizer from TheBalm) and it not only made my highlighter shine to the stars but, it made it stay on ALL day and stay just as bright as when I first applied it. I then used it on my lipstick. I wore a matte red lip and applied a tiny amount of this on top and my lipstick turned into this moisturizing, shimmery, beautiful red with a hint of rose gold! I was so shocked and excited! It makes your face products have ten times more pigment and last way longer and makes
Tampa , FL
Review for: rms beauty Champagne Ros Luminizer
I have only used a small amount of this luminous cream as it was one of my friends. However I absolutely adore it in every way. I’m so happy to find a smooth formula, that is all natural, and great for your skin. I would definitely purchase this product.
1,776 reviews
Review for: Magic Luminizer, Magic Luminizer, rms beauty Magic Luminizer
I love this as a darker than the Living Luminizer and more rosy. This isn’t only a highlighter, this can be mixed with lipstick, eyeshadow or blush to create a new color and/or make a cream product.
Atlanta
Review for: Magic Luminizer, Magic Luminizer, rms beauty Magic Luminizer
This highlighter works just how it does in pictures- it gives you that beautiful lit from within glow. I have read about several celebrities using this and I was tempted to try it because it is clean beauty, but I finally decided to purchase it after watching a few youtube videos on it and seeing how it looks in pictures, and it is just beautiful. I hate the sparkly, unnatural super shiny highlight look that pretty much every other highlighter will give you, but this one gives you a pretty glow. The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging and that you have to use your finger or a brush because I always end up using my finger and I hate how stuff will get in the highlighter sometimes but if they formulated it any other way it probably wouldn't be the same. I will continue to repurchase this highlighter even though it will last me a very long time. Looking forward to trying other things from this brand
Review for: Magic Luminizer
This a beautiful, natural highlight. I apply and blend out with my fingers. Whenever I wear this, I always get compliments. I love that it doesn’t have chunks of sparkles. I would not recommend keeping this in a warm place.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...