Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Love this ale. It has a great, robust flavor without being too overpowering. It's absolutely delicious. I love having it with my dinner when we get take out. I absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a more interesting ale.
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty good beer! If you like the taste of shock top then you'd really enjoy this beer. An orange refreshing taste, can find this brand at bevmo if interested in trying
Miranda L.
Metairie, LA
Magic Hat #9 is a great, refreshing beer with a delicious flavor. It's great to drink on a warm day with it's slightly fruity notes. It's one of my personal favorites and I would definitely recommend it to others. I know I will be getting some more for the summer!
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I always get excited when the newest Magic Hat sampler comes out! The #9 is great and I love trying their new and fun flavors. None of them is super fruity or overbearing so if you're a beer drinker it's a good experience.
Courtney R.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is my favorite Brew of all time! I have turned so many friends onto this beer! It has a great flavor and is not hoppy or tart or weak. It's a very robust and yummy beer! I also love the quirky phrases that you find under the bottle cap! My favorite so far: "Wine me, Dine me, #9 me!"
Katelyn C.
Hershey, PA
Best beer in the world and I say that with absolute confidence , there are so many different kinds and usually come in seasonal variety packages so there's a beer to suit anyone's taste in them. Kind of expensive but worth the buy, they have a new pumpkin nutmeg spice beer out soooooo good
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my new favorite! Tried it at a restaurant, as it was classified as a fruity beer. Not necessarily fruity, but more flavor and deliciousness than your regular run of the mill type beers. Love this!
Petros B.
skokie
Great great brew of beer, I recently tried these by accident at a local beer bar. Goes really great with any type of food especially a burger. A very popular choice to places that carry.
Haley K.
I love Magic Hat brewery!! This beer is good and a great pale ale. I've only had it a few times and I got it from my local grocery store. Standard price for a craft brew and I would highly recommend if you're wanting to try something new!
Ashley E.
Got introduced to Magic hat at a festival, got to say one of the best beers i have had, has a very different flavor that i haven't had before. will be recommending to many people
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.