Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Carly D.
victor, NY
I personally would not choose Magic Hat as one of my preferred beers. I find that it has a lingering after taste... and not in a good way. I will drink this beer but I would not choose it as one of my first choices. Love the packaging and catchy names of their beers!
Allison H.
Good stuff! My boyfriend introduced me to this beer because he thought I'd like it a lot more than the heavier ones he prefers. Although it's not my favorite it is good. It's smooth, just slightly fruity and awesome when it's ice cold & being enjoyed with a burger.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I bought this to add to my husbands Valentine's Day gift. He loves pale ales and I personally never bought it before and thought I'd give it a try. I personally love wheats ales but my husband really liked this beer. Too biter for my taste but my man knows his beer!
Samantha V.
Kenvil, NJ
My boyfriend is a huge beer drinker and he always asks me to try his beer. He like An ipa when drinking beer and most ipa's do not sit well with me however, this beer was phenomenal. While i would most likely drink wine if I had the choice, I still very much enjoyed this beer.
Magic Hat No. 9 was one of my first forays into beers NOT from behemoth breweries, and remains a favorite of mine to this day. Just the right amount of kick in it to throw you off-guard (in a good way!) and keep those tastebuds interested. Great gateway beer!
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
Magic Hat brought out craft beer tastes before craft beer became the trend. This is a great beer for anyone who likes their beer to have an actual taste. It's gender friendly... enough beer taste for guys with a fruit hint for ladies who are into that.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Magic Hat #9 was one of my gateway beers--the beers that got me into craft breweries. I'm not such a huge fan anymore, I kind of feel the flavor is a little weak and too artificial for me. However, Magic Hat has some other great beers that I still enjoy.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I am not a fan. This beer is very bitter, especially for someone who is not a big beer drinker. I feel you have to have a very specific taste to enjoy this particular brand of beer
Melissa I.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A nice beer for when you can't decide what kind you want or if there only seems to be cheap watery beer available- most places do carry #9, I've noticed some places carry it as their only craft beer just so they can advertise carrying craft beer.
Chrissy D.
This is a great beer. It's "not quite pale ale". Makes for a tasty but drinkable beer. Does not have an after taste as an ale might. It has some hoppy flavor but it's done mildly. It's a refreshing sipper. One of the best from Magic Hat. #9
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.