Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Daniela E.
San Diego, CA
Ese thought I didn't like ale it was very tasty and I mostly got them because of their name and the colorful logo. The brand have variety of beer you can try and they are good quality.
Zachary G.
Louisville, KY
Magic Hat's Pale Ale was on of the first pale ale beers that I have ever likes. There is something about it that just sets it apart from its competitors and makes it so much better
Troy H.
A good mix up beer. A good taste for a good price. This isn't my go to beer. I drink this beer when I want to shake up things and grab a different 6 pack for a nice chill night. I would recommend to others.
Erin W.
Newport, KY
I am very selective when it comes to bringing beer to a party or event. I love Magic Hate Pale Ale, not only because it has great flavor, but is has such a fun case. Magic Hat instantly says you are here for the party and are ready to let loose to have a good time!
kristen s.
Atlanta, GA
Magic Hat Pale Ale is easy drinking at its best. It exceeded my expectations as I usually prefer blonde ales. It is quite a step up from most pale ales on the market and has a richer, smoother flavor. I would purchase again and recommend to other.
Mark H.
Rochester, NY
This is a must have for a hot-and-sunny day at the beach. It's not the best beer I've ever had, but it drinks easy and nothing tastes better on a hot day. This is the only fruit flavored beer that I will consume. I recommend this for all of your beach adventures!
Heidi L.
Great ale. Pairs well with a gyro. A greek cafe I've been to has these as part of their selection. You can't go wrong. Light and refreshing. Love the bottle caps. Reasonably priced for a 6 pack. Best when consumed ice cold. Worth a try if you want something differen .
Aydin A.
Happy Hour Expert
I like Magic Hat as it has been one of my favorite East Coast brands, however their (not quite) pale ale is not their best product. It is too dark and has the bitter after-taste. But still a lot better than many other beers in the market.
Misty E.
We got a keg of this for our wedding we like it so much. It's fairly mild and not too hoppy for a pale ale. It has a bit of fruit (apricot) in the finish, but not so much that it's sweet. Perfect for summer!
Allison H.
Good stuff! My boyfriend introduced me to this beer because he thought I'd like it a lot more than the heavier ones he prefers. Although it's not my favorite it is good. It's smooth, just slightly fruity and awesome when it's ice cold & being enjoyed with a burger.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?