Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Troy H.
A good mix up beer. A good taste for a good price. This isn't my go to beer. I drink this beer when I want to shake up things and grab a different 6 pack for a nice chill night. I would recommend to others.
Erin W.
Newport, KY
I am very selective when it comes to bringing beer to a party or event. I love Magic Hate Pale Ale, not only because it has great flavor, but is has such a fun case. Magic Hat instantly says you are here for the party and are ready to let loose to have a good time!
kristen s.
Atlanta, GA
Magic Hat Pale Ale is easy drinking at its best. It exceeded my expectations as I usually prefer blonde ales. It is quite a step up from most pale ales on the market and has a richer, smoother flavor. I would purchase again and recommend to other.
Mark H.
Rochester, NY
This is a must have for a hot-and-sunny day at the beach. It's not the best beer I've ever had, but it drinks easy and nothing tastes better on a hot day. This is the only fruit flavored beer that I will consume. I recommend this for all of your beach adventures!
Callan W.
#9 is a great summer beer. Light and refreshing, affordable, cute packaging. For some reason, I always think they taste better in early Summer, May or June. For the price point though, can't be beat for an afternoon bbq with friends or a float down the river.
Heidi L.
Great ale. Pairs well with a gyro. A greek cafe I've been to has these as part of their selection. You can't go wrong. Light and refreshing. Love the bottle caps. Reasonably priced for a 6 pack. Best when consumed ice cold. Worth a try if you want something differen .
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not once of a beer drinker - but in fall and winter I love to sit around a fire pit with this beer ! I can purchase at my Harris teeter - and it's one of the moderately priced beer there . I'd buy a six pack again .
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
Eh, this beer was ok. It wasn't terrible, and would definitely be my choice over other domestic beers, but it didn't wow me. I generally like more artisanal, or craft brews that have unconventional brews and pairings, and this just didn't do a lot for me.
Aydin A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like Magic Hat as it has been one of my favorite East Coast brands, however their (not quite) pale ale is not their best product. It is too dark and has the bitter after-taste. But still a lot better than many other beers in the market.
Misty E.
We got a keg of this for our wedding we like it so much. It's fairly mild and not too hoppy for a pale ale. It has a bit of fruit (apricot) in the finish, but not so much that it's sweet. Perfect for summer!
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.