Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK
It's not a favorite and quite pricey. I wouldn't recommend it but like I always say everyone has their own preferences.
Hannah H.
Abingdon, MD
Great with pizza! It's a good be to start out on if you're just trying new things. It's a new favorite in my household.
Jessica B.
Lebanon, OH
Nice smooth, pale ale! One of the top on my list! Great for hanging out with friends or with s hamburger with dinner!
Brittany K.
Baton Rouge, LA
classic beer, great with all meals, definitely a go to because it is available in most grocery stores that sell berr.
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
Yummy one of my favorite. It's a great pale ale full body flavor. Awesome packaging and magic hat is a great brewery.
Lindsay E.
Waverly, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty decent beer. Not my favorite, but it's definitely alright. I've had better and I've most certainly had worse.
Jaime W.
Magic Hat Pale Ale tastes delicious, just the right amount of hops. It's affordable for anyone! I got it at Kroger!
Elise M.
Happy Hour Expert
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
Kelly A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I love this beer. It's a nice craft beer with out being too heavy on the stomach. It's one of my favorite pale ales
Alyssa W.
Rochester, NH
Loved this product me and my step father drink it when we bbq together goes great with a steak or bbq chicken :)
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?