Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Daniella M.
Carson, CA
Eh, this beer was ok. It wasn't terrible, and would definitely be my choice over other domestic beers, but it didn't wow me. I generally like more artisanal, or craft brews that have unconventional brews and pairings, and this just didn't do a lot for me.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not once of a beer drinker - but in fall and winter I love to sit around a fire pit with this beer ! I can purchase at my Harris teeter - and it's one of the moderately priced beer there . I'd buy a six pack again .
Aydin A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like Magic Hat as it has been one of my favorite East Coast brands, however their (not quite) pale ale is not their best product. It is too dark and has the bitter after-taste. But still a lot better than many other beers in the market.
Misty E.
We got a keg of this for our wedding we like it so much. It's fairly mild and not too hoppy for a pale ale. It has a bit of fruit (apricot) in the finish, but not so much that it's sweet. Perfect for summer!
Lindsay B.
Erie, PA
I'm definitely not a beer expert, but I do know I like a Pale Ale because they are often the most refreshing drinks. The Magic Hat Pale Ale does not disappoint. I love how crisp this drink is and I often have a few in my fridge at all times. If you're looking for a darker/thicker consistency, there are other varieties for you!
Katelynn E.
its so hard too find this sold anywhere near me so when i find it in a resturant or store i always drink it up! i dont really like beer too much but this just has the perfect mix of hop too it so its not too dtrong for me!
Samantha B.
Crest Hill, IL
Love this beer! It's full of flavor and is a great starter beer for someone looking to dip their feet into craft beers. It's great to bring to a party or to have after a long day. It good any season of the year
Shanna C.
Columbus, OH
It is just way to bitter for me. My friend and I just finished a beer course for college where we had to go out and buy beer and drink it and report back on what we tasted. All I could taste was sadness that I wasted money on this instead of other drinks I know I like. However, it is alcohol, and I will always drink what is presented to me. (Not in an alcoholic way)
Dottie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the flavor and it's not an overwhelming flavor. Looking forward to the summer and enjoying a nice cold one on a hot day. Definitely better than the larger name brands and a great price point.
Carly D.
victor, NY
I personally would not choose Magic Hat as one of my preferred beers. I find that it has a lingering after taste... and not in a good way. I will drink this beer but I would not choose it as one of my first choices. Love the packaging and catchy names of their beers!
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.