Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Kyrsta F.
Asheville
I first met these beauties while working at a gas station in Beer City. I had to wait until the legal age of 21 to taste it of course, but it was worth the wait!
Jessica  E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yum! Great smooth pale ale at a great price! Goes down smooth and doesn't leave a weird aftertaste. Around $7 a six pack. You can grab it at your locate grocery store.
Jill d.
Magic Hat Pale Ale is quite tasty. It is really nice because it has a different flavor than other beers, it's very good, and it totally meets my expectations. I am a repeat consumer of this beer and I would buy it again FOR SURE! I like it a lot! super tasty and different
Haley K.
I love Magic Hat brewery!! This beer is good and a great pale ale. I've only had it a few times and I got it from my local grocery store. Standard price for a craft brew and I would highly recommend if you're wanting to try something new!
Emily F.
Beaverton, OR
Decent pale ale. It was a bit one note in my opinion, and i didn't find it revolutionary but when i can get my hands on it I'll pick it up as it instantly transports me back home. And I love the packaging. Very cool box. I do recommend it to others.
Gina C.
Sacramento, CA
First tried this beer in San Diego and I enjoyed it! I was excited to see this beer in a grocery store in Northern California's. I enjoy IPA so this is up my alley.
Stephanie C.
Peoria , AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Had this one time at a restaurant. Was always curious to try because the packaging is intriguing and on point. I'm not into pale ales so not my favorite but if you like pale ales you'll love it!
Sahar S.
Los Angeles, CA
This beer is my beer of choice! It is not only affordable, but the taste is excellent. Even though it is a Pale Ale, the alcohol percentage is what you can taste. There are several types of Magic Hate beer, but this one by far meets my expectations. Must drink!
Daniela E.
San Diego, CA
Ese thought I didn't like ale it was very tasty and I mostly got them because of their name and the colorful logo. The brand have variety of beer you can try and they are good quality.
Zachary G.
Louisville, KY
Magic Hat's Pale Ale was on of the first pale ale beers that I have ever likes. There is something about it that just sets it apart from its competitors and makes it so much better
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.