Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Alexa S.
Miami Beach, FL
Magic Hat is an overall great brand but it is definitely for a specific type of beer drinker- not for someone just starting out to try new alcohol. It is tasty and has a nice bite and smoothness to it and is found at most grocery stores. Affordable and easy to come by= great for me.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
Always a classic, you can't go wrong for a crowd pleaser when you bring this to a party. I like how crisp it is and it's reasonably priced! It's available at my local grocery store and most gas stations making it accessible!
Melissa F.
Orlando, FL
My absolute favorite beer! I was feeling a bit spontaneous and went for the pale ale after scanning through the beer menu and was not displeased. It does not have a bitter taste, but a fruity finish on the palette for me. I only wish the 12pk didnt cost so much at Publix!
Ashley L.
Minneapolis, MN
Light, refreshing apricot flavor. I've been drinking this for years and keep coming back to it. Super drinkable, delicious, and affordable. Highly recommended for those that like lighter beer!
Michelle K.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What can I say about Magic Hat. I LOVE their beer. I have recently been expanding craft beer selection. I used to only go for lagers and ales, with no hops. I'm slowly getting into hops and pale ales have been doing that for me. Thank you to Magi Hat for expanding my beer horizon!
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I love this beer! It was one of my go-tos when I was younger, I don't reach for it as often now because I live in a city with like 50 breweries now (Asheville) but I still would recommend this beer to anyone who loves a pale ale.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Love this ale. It has a great, robust flavor without being too overpowering. It's absolutely delicious. I love having it with my dinner when we get take out. I absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a more interesting ale.
Kristina K.
Ebensburg, PA
Love all Pale Ales, but magic hat is on of my favorites. The packaging is super fun and creative, it really stands out. I think it is tastier and more appealing to a younger (20-30) crowd. This beer meets all of my expectations and I would recommend it to others!
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
I really like this beer. It has a great flavor, isn't high in alcohol content and it is light in color and flavor. It isn't too pricey and you can get it on sale often.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
Not for the weak! This ale is dark and full of strong aromatic flavors. Magic Hat is my husbands favorite beer so after a few gentle pushes by him I gave in and had one, oh my! I see why he chose Magic Hat! Good stuff!
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?