Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Samantha H.
Not only is this a great beer. I love their caps! All of the Caps have some kind of saying and they're all awesome! I mainly make the guys in my life drink this for the caps. I'm going to make a table out of them! :)
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is one of my favorites when I'm going for a flavorful beer to enjoy slowly. I love the hints of apricot and the medium flavor. It's great in the summer at barbecues and such. To me, it tastes like summer!
Elizabeth G.
Denver, CO
My favorite of all the magic hat varieties. We served this in kegs at our wedding. It's tasty and refreshing, and not too heavy. It's a great beer for all seasons and is a crowd pleaser at a party. Definitely high on the list!
Kirsten G.
Flatwoods, WV
It wasn't my favorite beer. I thought it was a little yeasty and figured the cool name meant that it was going to be great. The price was reasonable for a six pack, and I would probably recommend it as t is a relatively mild beer.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Smells of malt mostly with some faint fruity sweet smell somewhere in there. I'm tasting some fruit along with a solid malt backbone with just the hint of hop bitterness. It's a bit watery on the finish and it's there that I taste some wheat? Coming through. I think this is more complex than some people think and yet easy drinking. Pretty good I think.
Stephanie K.
Taunton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love Magic Hat #9! It is absolutely affordable. Compared to other beers it has a great taste and for the price it's perfect. You can buy it at most liquor stores. I would definitely recommend it to others, at least to try it!
Sierra V.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoy Magic Hat beers in general (especially those sampler packs) but their Pale Ale is a nice clean beer. It's not too hoppy and has a nice aftertaste. Also, I love their logos/colors.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really like this pale ale. It's refreshing and has good undertones. If it's available at a restaurant I'll drink it but it's not usually one I buy for home. It is really good though and I recommend it
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
I'm not the biggest fan of pale ales, but this is very impressive! It has flavor compared to a lot of other pale ales I have tried and it is one I will actually purchase
Jen A.
Easton, PA
A little dry. Crisp and fruity. I can't think of any comparable beers to compare it toobecause it doesn't really taste like any others that I have had. It's refreshing and I would recommend.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.