Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Smells of malt mostly with some faint fruity sweet smell somewhere in there. I'm tasting some fruit along with a solid malt backbone with just the hint of hop bitterness. It's a bit watery on the finish and it's there that I taste some wheat? Coming through. I think this is more complex than some people think and yet easy drinking. Pretty good I think.
Stephanie K.
Taunton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love Magic Hat #9! It is absolutely affordable. Compared to other beers it has a great taste and for the price it's perfect. You can buy it at most liquor stores. I would definitely recommend it to others, at least to try it!
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really like this pale ale. It's refreshing and has good undertones. If it's available at a restaurant I'll drink it but it's not usually one I buy for home. It is really good though and I recommend it
Sierra V.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoy Magic Hat beers in general (especially those sampler packs) but their Pale Ale is a nice clean beer. It's not too hoppy and has a nice aftertaste. Also, I love their logos/colors.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
I'm not the biggest fan of pale ales, but this is very impressive! It has flavor compared to a lot of other pale ales I have tried and it is one I will actually purchase
Jen A.
Easton, PA
A little dry. Crisp and fruity. I can't think of any comparable beers to compare it toobecause it doesn't really taste like any others that I have had. It's refreshing and I would recommend.
Kyrsta F.
Asheville
I first met these beauties while working at a gas station in Beer City. I had to wait until the legal age of 21 to taste it of course, but it was worth the wait!
Jessica  E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yum! Great smooth pale ale at a great price! Goes down smooth and doesn't leave a weird aftertaste. Around $7 a six pack. You can grab it at your locate grocery store.
Jill d.
Magic Hat Pale Ale is quite tasty. It is really nice because it has a different flavor than other beers, it's very good, and it totally meets my expectations. I am a repeat consumer of this beer and I would buy it again FOR SURE! I like it a lot! super tasty and different
Gina C.
Sacramento, CA
First tried this beer in San Diego and I enjoyed it! I was excited to see this beer in a grocery store in Northern California's. I enjoy IPA so this is up my alley.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.