Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Ashley L.
Minneapolis, MN
Light, refreshing apricot flavor. I've been drinking this for years and keep coming back to it. Super drinkable, delicious, and affordable. Highly recommended for those that like lighter beer!
Melissa F.
Orlando, FL
My absolute favorite beer! I was feeling a bit spontaneous and went for the pale ale after scanning through the beer menu and was not displeased. It does not have a bitter taste, but a fruity finish on the palette for me. I only wish the 12pk didnt cost so much at Publix!
Michelle K.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What can I say about Magic Hat. I LOVE their beer. I have recently been expanding craft beer selection. I used to only go for lagers and ales, with no hops. I'm slowly getting into hops and pale ales have been doing that for me. Thank you to Magi Hat for expanding my beer horizon!
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer! It was one of my go-tos when I was younger, I don't reach for it as often now because I live in a city with like 50 breweries now (Asheville) but I still would recommend this beer to anyone who loves a pale ale.
Kristina K.
Ebensburg, PA
Love all Pale Ales, but magic hat is on of my favorites. The packaging is super fun and creative, it really stands out. I think it is tastier and more appealing to a younger (20-30) crowd. This beer meets all of my expectations and I would recommend it to others!
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
I really like this beer. It has a great flavor, isn't high in alcohol content and it is light in color and flavor. It isn't too pricey and you can get it on sale often.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Since I'm not a fan of the IPA or Pale Ales, two stars for me. I suppose I'm just too hillbilly and I like Pabst Blue Ribbon & Budweiser. Budweiser BeerBud Light Platinum Beer
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
Not for the weak! This ale is dark and full of strong aromatic flavors. Magic Hat is my husbands favorite beer so after a few gentle pushes by him I gave in and had one, oh my! I see why he chose Magic Hat! Good stuff!
Samantha H.
Not only is this a great beer. I love their caps! All of the Caps have some kind of saying and they're all awesome! I mainly make the guys in my life drink this for the caps. I'm going to make a table out of them! :)
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is one of my favorites when I'm going for a flavorful beer to enjoy slowly. I love the hints of apricot and the medium flavor. It's great in the summer at barbecues and such. To me, it tastes like summer!
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.