Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Nayda R.
Earleville, MD
I love magic hat!!! It's smooth and delicious! It goes perfect with a burger and fries. Its one of my go twos when it comes to beer. Great value for the kind of beer your getting and that says something to someone who is not a huge beer person!
Carly D.
Victor, NY
I personally would not choose Magic Hat as one of my preferred beers. I find that it has a lingering after taste... and not in a good way. I will drink this beer but I would not choose it as one of my first choices. Love the packaging and catchy names of their beers!
Diana V.
Happy Hour Expert
Magic hat is a good step between low budget beers and craft beers. It is a good price for good quality of beer. Magic Hat has a large variety of flavors and blends. I am a fan of the Pale Ale
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I mean it is a beer that does what it is supposed to do and gets you drunk if you drink enough of it. It's light in flavor and doesn't have that weird soapy taste that a lot of beers tend to have.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I bought this to add to my husbands Valentine's Day gift. He loves pale ales and I personally never bought it before and thought I'd give it a try. I personally love wheats ales but my husband really liked this beer. Too biter for my taste but my man knows his beer!
Samantha V.
Kenvil, NJ
My boyfriend is a huge beer drinker and he always asks me to try his beer. He like An ipa when drinking beer and most ipa's do not sit well with me however, this beer was phenomenal. While i would most likely drink wine if I had the choice, I still very much enjoyed this beer.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Magic Hat is a great all around pale ale. Made locally in Vermont. It is an easy to drink beer, very light. The packaging is always trendy and the brewery is a must see. Enjoy the ride up to northern Vermont.
Morgan E.
Sarasota, FL
Magic hat pale ale goes down easily - almost too easily. Magic Hat Pale Ale has the right balance of of hoppiness without being TOO hoppy. I am by no means a bear connoisseur, but the colorful packaging drew me in, and I'm glad it did.- it was delicious!
Sarah P.
Morristown , NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great, drinkable pale ale with a mild, somewhat fruity flavor. I typically prefer hoppier beers, like IPAs, but Magic Hat is a good option for a summer day or with a lighter meal. This beer won't overpower the flavors of other things.
Ashley H.
Bellport, NY
I am not a fan. This beer is very bitter, especially for someone who is not a big beer drinker. I feel you have to have a very specific taste to enjoy this particular brand of beer
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?