Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Sarah P.
Piscataway, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great, drinkable pale ale with a mild, somewhat fruity flavor. I typically prefer hoppier beers, like IPAs, but Magic Hat is a good option for a summer day or with a lighter meal. This beer won't overpower the flavors of other things.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
I really like this beer. It has a great flavor, isn't high in alcohol content and it is light in color and flavor. It isn't too pricey and you can get it on sale often.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer! It was one of my go-tos when I was younger, I don't reach for it as often now because I live in a city with like 50 breweries now (Asheville) but I still would recommend this beer to anyone who loves a pale ale.
Kristina K.
Ebensburg, PA
Love all Pale Ales, but magic hat is on of my favorites. The packaging is super fun and creative, it really stands out. I think it is tastier and more appealing to a younger (20-30) crowd. This beer meets all of my expectations and I would recommend it to others!
Jessica R.
Sullivan, OH
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Since I'm not a fan of the IPA or Pale Ales, two stars for me. I suppose I'm just too hillbilly and I like Pabst Blue Ribbon & Budweiser. Budweiser BeerBud Light Platinum Beer
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
Not for the weak! This ale is dark and full of strong aromatic flavors. Magic Hat is my husbands favorite beer so after a few gentle pushes by him I gave in and had one, oh my! I see why he chose Magic Hat! Good stuff!
Samantha H.
Not only is this a great beer. I love their caps! All of the Caps have some kind of saying and they're all awesome! I mainly make the guys in my life drink this for the caps. I'm going to make a table out of them! :)
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is one of my favorites when I'm going for a flavorful beer to enjoy slowly. I love the hints of apricot and the medium flavor. It's great in the summer at barbecues and such. To me, it tastes like summer!
Elizabeth G.
Denver, CO
My favorite of all the magic hat varieties. We served this in kegs at our wedding. It's tasty and refreshing, and not too heavy. It's a great beer for all seasons and is a crowd pleaser at a party. Definitely high on the list!
Kirsten G.
Flatwoods, WV
It wasn't my favorite beer. I thought it was a little yeasty and figured the cool name meant that it was going to be great. The price was reasonable for a six pack, and I would probably recommend it as t is a relatively mild beer.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.