Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Nayda R.
Earleville, MD
I love magic hat!!! It's smooth and delicious! It goes perfect with a burger and fries. Its one of my go twos when it comes to beer. Great value for the kind of beer your getting and that says something to someone who is not a huge beer person!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This pale ale is deliciously balanced. It isn't crazy heavy, tastes good but isn't too strong, and doesn't get sickening if you decide to have more than one. The price isn't bad either! Definitely my go-to when I want a good drink that won't deter me after the first bottle.
Diana V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Magic hat is a good step between low budget beers and craft beers. It is a good price for good quality of beer. Magic Hat has a large variety of flavors and blends. I am a fan of the Pale Ale
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I mean it is a beer that does what it is supposed to do and gets you drunk if you drink enough of it. It's light in flavor and doesn't have that weird soapy taste that a lot of beers tend to have.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Magic Hat is a great all around pale ale. Made locally in Vermont. It is an easy to drink beer, very light. The packaging is always trendy and the brewery is a must see. Enjoy the ride up to northern Vermont.
Morgan E.
Sarasota, FL
Magic hat pale ale goes down easily - almost too easily. Magic Hat Pale Ale has the right balance of of hoppiness without being TOO hoppy. I am by no means a bear connoisseur, but the colorful packaging drew me in, and I'm glad it did.- it was delicious!
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
Always a classic, you can't go wrong for a crowd pleaser when you bring this to a party. I like how crisp it is and it's reasonably priced! It's available at my local grocery store and most gas stations making it accessible!
Alexa S.
Miami Beach, FL
Magic Hat is an overall great brand but it is definitely for a specific type of beer drinker- not for someone just starting out to try new alcohol. It is tasty and has a nice bite and smoothness to it and is found at most grocery stores. Affordable and easy to come by= great for me.
Ashley L.
Minneapolis, MN
Light, refreshing apricot flavor. I've been drinking this for years and keep coming back to it. Super drinkable, delicious, and affordable. Highly recommended for those that like lighter beer!
Michelle K.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What can I say about Magic Hat. I LOVE their beer. I have recently been expanding craft beer selection. I used to only go for lagers and ales, with no hops. I'm slowly getting into hops and pale ales have been doing that for me. Thank you to Magi Hat for expanding my beer horizon!
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.