Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Jerrica C.
Tampa, Fl
It's very refreshing on a hot day! Or if you want to have a drink has a great taste to it! :)
Heidi L.
Great ale. Pairs well with a gyro. A greek cafe I've been to has these as part of their selection. You can't go wrong. Light and refreshing. Love the bottle caps. Reasonably priced for a 6 pack. Best when consumed ice cold. Worth a try if you want something differen .
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Happy Hour Expert
Great ale! Especially for a beach day or a hot summer day at home I think it's a must have
Mark H.
Rochester, NY
This is a must have for a hot-and-sunny day at the beach. It's not the best beer I've ever had, but it drinks easy and nothing tastes better on a hot day. This is the only fruit flavored beer that I will consume. I recommend this for all of your beach adventures!
Angelique M.
I really enjoy this beer! It has great flavor and is very refreshing. Definitely a good pick on a hot summer day.
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty good beer! If you like the taste of shock top then you'd really enjoy this beer. An orange refreshing taste, can find this brand at bevmo if interested in trying
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I love some Magic Hat Pale Ale. Great taste and I always have to have one especially in a flight.
Misty E.
We got a keg of this for our wedding we like it so much. It's fairly mild and not too hoppy for a pale ale. It has a bit of fruit (apricot) in the finish, but not so much that it's sweet. Perfect for summer!
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite beers. It's very flavorful!!! It's even better on draft! You should definitely try it if you haven't
Lisa K.
Happy Hour Expert
I really like magic hat beers! I love that they come in a variety pack so you can try more than one at a time. Always a different unexpected delicious flavor
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?