Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Kuiama G.
Stockton, CA
I liked the 7 years ago when I didn't know better. Save your money and get pbr or spend a little more and just get sn pale
Katie M.
Aurora, OH
Of all the Magic Hat beers this is my favorite! When I'm looking for a good craft beer this is my go to! The flavor is great and it's super affordable! I love the taste and always tell my friends to try it!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Im not a huge pale ale fan, but tried one of my husband's. In terms of pale ale, its not the worst. But to me they all taste similar. And I am not sure if this will make sense but it doesn't have a really bad bitter taste after like some pale ale's do. But I am sure if I liked the taste of pale ales this would rank higher.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
Delicious beer! Great flavor and easily drinkable! Highly recommend if you like light-medium hoppy beers.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Love magic hat!!! This brand is one of my top favorites because the beers are delicious and I love their creativity. It's so exciting to open each beer and find out what it's gonna say under the cap!! As far as the beer goes... Excellent pale ale!! very crisp and refreshing with a unique taste! Love it and definitely recommend!
Michaela K.
Naugatuck, CT
Happy Hour Expert
Great go to beer! Always comes in clutch. Also go to the brewery in Vermont if you can!
Alaina T.
This is a fantasticly flavored pale ale. It's not too hoppy and bitter like some pale ales tend to be. It's full of good flavor and not just bitterness. Most IPA's give me heartburn but this one is good. I usually can't drink more than one or two pale ales but this is something I could definitely buy a 6 pack of.
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
Normally I am not an IPA fan but this IPA is really good. Lots of citrus notes and very well balanced!
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Solid pale ale, I enjoy it a lot in the summer. There is something about a good pale ale with grilled food.
Erin i.
Novi, MI
One of my favorite beers. Has great flavor, but is also very "drinkable". A great beer to bring to parties.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?