Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Taylor N.
Rockaway, NJ
I love the taste. It was my first introduction to craft beers. Also love the graphics and packaging.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Magic Hat #9 is a delicious "not quite pale ale" It has a smooth flavor and is great for any season.
Morgan R.
My favorite Magic Hat beer. Easy go to for any occasion. Light and tasty. Would recommend to anyone
Kaitlyn A.
It's not terrible but I'm honestly not the biggest fan. There's definitely better brands out there.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Great easy drinking pale ale. This was the beer that actually got me to enjoy drinking beer! Yum!
Jen M.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to love this beer but it's a little too sweet for my taste now. The orange flavor is nice
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this pale ale. It has a really good flavor and is an affordable price. I get this beer often
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
Good beer. Unique packaging. It has a bit of a fruity taste. Good for all types of beer drinkers.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I love some Magic Hat Pale Ale. Great taste and I always have to have one especially in a flight.
Kristen W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great beer with a hint of fruit! It was my gateway beer into the world of IPAs which i now love.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.