Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Michelle R.
Thornton, IL
Very Delicious! A little dry but very refreshing. Wasn't sure about it at first but it grows on you.
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great drinking beer. Easy to drink, refreshing and not to hoppy in taste. Priced reasonable as well.
Kaitlyn A.
It's not terrible but I'm honestly not the biggest fan. There's definitely better brands out there.
Morgan R.
My favorite Magic Hat beer. Easy go to for any occasion. Light and tasty. Would recommend to anyone
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I love some Magic Hat Pale Ale. Great taste and I always have to have one especially in a flight.
Kristen W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great beer with a hint of fruit! It was my gateway beer into the world of IPAs which i now love.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
Good beer. Unique packaging. It has a bit of a fruity taste. Good for all types of beer drinkers.
Jen M.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to love this beer but it's a little too sweet for my taste now. The orange flavor is nice
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this pale ale. It has a really good flavor and is an affordable price. I get this beer often
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Great easy drinking pale ale. This was the beer that actually got me to enjoy drinking beer! Yum!
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.