Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Carey F.
I bought this beer on a whim in college and it has been one of my favorites ever since. Whenever I can introduce someone to it, I do. I also love the holiday specials they make yearly and try to get one every season.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Magic Hat #9 is a delicious "not quite pale ale" It has a smooth flavor and is great for any season.
Matt S.
Washington, DC
Really great beer. Has a decent hoppy taste to it and it makes it really nice to drink, especially during the summer months.
Megan M.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my good friends introduced me to this beer while eating at Mellow Mushroom and ever since I have been obsessed! A nice, not too hoppy beer to drink after a long day of work.
Debbie H.
Centerburg, OH
No. 9 is a solid session beer. Not too heavy, just the right amount of hops. Nice for summer porch sitting.
Jennifer B.
Beech Island, SC
My husbands new go to favorite! A very good pale ale and we keep them on hand now.
Desirée B.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert
I am not normally a fruit beer drinker. But lovers of blue moon beer will enjoy this one. It has a similar orange flavor, and is maybe a little less malty.
Sara H.
Pennington, NJ
This is a delicious beer! It is not too hoppy and is nice and refreshing! It is slightly fruity which is perfect for me! One of my favorites!
Tonya W.
I am a huge Magic Hat fan. It's good and has so many flavor dimensions. The only issue I ever have is finding it and finding it already chilled.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I always get excited when the newest Magic Hat sampler comes out! The #9 is great and I love trying their new and fun flavors. None of them is super fruity or overbearing so if you're a beer drinker it's a good experience.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?