Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Absolutely love my #9 and happy to see that Total Wine carries this. Not a very overwhelming hoppy taste.
Natalie S.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this variety pack! Magic hat is awesome in general! Always a good choice for a party or gathering!
Jazmin G.
Pale ales are one of my favorite brews. Magic hat has it figured out. One of my top go tops beer wise.
Kayleigh M.
Whitinsville, MA
Really good, it has a cool apricot taste which is delicious. I think it can be a little pricey though.
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
Normally I am not an IPA fan but this IPA is really good. Lots of citrus notes and very well balanced!
Katie H.
decent pale ale! loved it on draft. first time i have ever had it, and i will definitely get it again.
Kelly b.
Bay shore, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Really enjoyed this the last time I had it. Has to be ice cold for me. Perfect for a hot summer day!
Taylor N.
Rockaway, NJ
I love the taste. It was my first introduction to craft beers. Also love the graphics and packaging.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I seriously love magic hat pale beer. Extraordinarily refreshing and delicious taste. Would recommend
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Magic Hat #9 is a delicious "not quite pale ale" It has a smooth flavor and is great for any season.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.