Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca B.
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite but, it'll do. It's reasonably priced. Starts to taste a little funkier than most beers once it starts to get warm though. Pretty easy to find. To be honest, I'm mostly drawn to the packaging. It's always super cool and eye catching.
Alaina T.
This is a fantasticly flavored pale ale. It's not too hoppy and bitter like some pale ales tend to be. It's full of good flavor and not just bitterness. Most IPA's give me heartburn but this one is good. I usually can't drink more than one or two pale ales but this is something I could definitely buy a 6 pack of.
Tiffany C.
Pretty decent beer. It's your typical pale ale. Hoppier than your average ale, of course. Price wise is very comparable to most other micro brews. We've tried quite a few of Magic Hats beers, and while they aren't my favorite, I definitely wouldn't pour them down the drain!
fabiola a.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a really good beer first time I tried it was at chef Ramsey restaurant in Vegas with a delicious burger and this beer just wen great with it. It's a very unique taste it's not really strong but not super light just perfect
Corinne M.
One of the better beers for it's style. It's a very easy-to-drink ale and is crisp and refreshing - not a particularly hop-forward style. Usually runs about $9.50 in stores. I purchase this a few times a year, especially when it is on sale.
Cait M.
Waveland, MS
Magic Hat is one of my favorite beers. I love pale ales and this one has one of the best flavors. It's hoppy, but not too much. Not expensive for a great tasting beer and the packaging is a lot of fun! I always get Magic Hat and try to taste all of the new products.
Christina D.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love love!!!! This beer! It's got a kinda of sweet sour taste to it, but nothing overwhelming, it just adds to the amazingness of the beer! It's most definitely a lighter beer which I like! I would most definitely recommend it is one of my favorites!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert
NOT the biggest fan of pale ales but this one is alright. I think magic hat makes much better varieties of beer and I always love seeing their specialty and seasonal offerings! Really great beer maker this just isn't the beer for me!
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Happy Hour Expert
I'm not once of a beer drinker - but in fall and winter I love to sit around a fire pit with this beer ! I can purchase at my Harris teeter - and it's one of the moderately priced beer there . I'd buy a six pack again .
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
Eh, this beer was ok. It wasn't terrible, and would definitely be my choice over other domestic beers, but it didn't wow me. I generally like more artisanal, or craft brews that have unconventional brews and pairings, and this just didn't do a lot for me.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?