Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
fabiola a.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a really good beer first time I tried it was at chef Ramsey restaurant in Vegas with a delicious burger and this beer just wen great with it. It's a very unique taste it's not really strong but not super light just perfect
Cait M.
Waveland, MS
Magic Hat is one of my favorite beers. I love pale ales and this one has one of the best flavors. It's hoppy, but not too much. Not expensive for a great tasting beer and the packaging is a lot of fun! I always get Magic Hat and try to taste all of the new products.
Corinne M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of the better beers for it's style. It's a very easy-to-drink ale and is crisp and refreshing - not a particularly hop-forward style. Usually runs about $9.50 in stores. I purchase this a few times a year, especially when it is on sale.
Christina D.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love love!!!! This beer! It's got a kinda of sweet sour taste to it, but nothing overwhelming, it just adds to the amazingness of the beer! It's most definitely a lighter beer which I like! I would most definitely recommend it is one of my favorites!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
NOT the biggest fan of pale ales but this one is alright. I think magic hat makes much better varieties of beer and I always love seeing their specialty and seasonal offerings! Really great beer maker this just isn't the beer for me!
Britt M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was introduced to this by my ex and some of our friends, and this was a pretty good beer! Also gave me blue moon vibes, but overall I remember enjoying this beer, but nothing specific. Not the easiest beer to find though, because the few times I wanted to drink it again it was nowhere to be found.☹️
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This pale aLe is pretty good. It isn't my favorite beer but for ALe it's pretty good. Magic hat can be expensive at some distributors so I would definitely look around. They have really interesting artwork and the taste is somewhat refreshing.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I really enjoy drinking this beer. For a pale ale, it's not super hoppy, which makes it pretty easy to drink. This beer has a tiny bit of a sweet after taste. I really enjoy this beer and I highly recommend it!
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious and always appropriate for wherever I am going. It's a solid pale ale, good price for what it is, and I think it stacks up pretty solidly against its competition.

I am not ever ashamed to bring it to a friends house or recommend it to friends.
Holly P.
Knightdale, NC
Magic Hat Pale Ale is delicious and the product design is impeccable. The beers always come in a cool bottle and a very well designed cardboard box and the tops even have little weird sayings on them. It is a favorite past time of my friend group to collect the tops and glue them to surfaces or picture frames around the house! Great beer with great design!
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.