Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Kelly G.
Lansdale , PA
This is one of my favorite beers!! I love any of the Magi Hat varieties, but this one is by far my favorite!
Kayla J.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to work at a college pub and this sold out on tap every single week! A great all around beer to enjoy.
Julie B.
Just my taste.. it's much hoppier than I like. I know many people that do like this. Just my not my taste.
Erin i.
Novi, MI
One of my favorite beers. Has great flavor, but is also very "drinkable". A great beer to bring to parties.
Debbie H.
Centerburg, OH
No. 9 is a solid session beer. Not too heavy, just the right amount of hops. Nice for summer porch sitting.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Solid pale ale, I enjoy it a lot in the summer. There is something about a good pale ale with grilled food.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite adult beverage. Magic hat has an incredible smooth taste that you can keep on drinking.
Patti D.
Herkimer, NY
Very flavorful and crisp. I love trying all of their seasonal varieties as well. They always are quality
Heather R.
Destin, FL
This is one of my favorite beers. I bought the halloween variety box and was not disappointed. very good!
Kelly E.
Nashville , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delicious beer! Great flavor and easily drinkable! Highly recommend if you like light-medium hoppy beers.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.