Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Heather R.
Destin, FL
This is one of my favorite beers. I bought the halloween variety box and was not disappointed. very good!
Kelly G.
Lansdale , PA
This is one of my favorite beers!! I love any of the Magi Hat varieties, but this one is by far my favorite!
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Great tasting bear. Magic hat 9 is not not hoppy nor too dark or light. I think it is a perfect beer that is easy to drink and sit back and enjoy.
Aydin A.
Happy Hour Expert
I like Magic Hat as it has been one of my favorite East Coast brands, however their (not quite) pale ale is not their best product. It is too dark and has the bitter after-taste. But still a lot better than many other beers in the market.
Chloé D.
Williamstown, NJ
Magic Hat is one of my favorite beers. #9 their not quite pale Ale is perfect for relaxing and sipping and watching the sun go down on any day.
Miranda L.
Metairie, LA
Magic Hat #9 is a great, refreshing beer with a delicious flavor. It's great to drink on a warm day with it's slightly fruity notes. It's one of my personal favorites and I would definitely recommend it to others. I know I will be getting some more for the summer!
Jerrica C.
Tampa, Fl
It's very refreshing on a hot day! Or if you want to have a drink has a great taste to it! :)
Heidi L.
Great ale. Pairs well with a gyro. A greek cafe I've been to has these as part of their selection. You can't go wrong. Light and refreshing. Love the bottle caps. Reasonably priced for a 6 pack. Best when consumed ice cold. Worth a try if you want something differen .
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite beers. It's very flavorful!!! It's even better on draft! You should definitely try it if you haven't
Lauren S.
Gastonia, NC
Happy Hour Expert
My husband LOVES Magic Hat. Every time a seasonal variety pack is released we have to try them. It's not to strong or filling. It has a lot of depth but it's not too overwhelming like some beers are.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?