Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Morgan S.
Magic Hat #9 is such a great beer. The quirky thing about Magic Hat is the sayings on the caps, they are so fun!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
I love the taste of this beer. The taste is great and it's amazing. I brought it from Bevmo. $9.99 not bad price
Angelique M.
I really enjoy this beer! It has great flavor and is very refreshing. Definitely a good pick on a hot summer day.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
Nice taste, not overwhelming at all. It has a nice smell to it as well. I may be purchasing some for home too!!
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
This isn't my favorite beer, but it's still pretty good! I would definitely choose it over certain other beers.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
Super good pale ale. Not super strong of off putting. No bad aftertaste either. And it's pretty average priced.
Sierra T.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like pale ales this is a must! Definitely a beer I wouldn't think to try but it's now my new favorite.
Kelly G.
Lansdale , PA
This is one of my favorite beers!! I love any of the Magi Hat varieties, but this one is by far my favorite!
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
Their pale ale is my favorite I drink this stuff all of the time. And I love the little notes under the caps
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.