Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Sierra T.
Las Vegas , NV
Happy Hour Expert
If you like pale ales this is a must! Definitely a beer I wouldn't think to try but it's now my new favorite.
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
Their pale ale is my favorite I drink this stuff all of the time. And I love the little notes under the caps
Makenzie B.
Carrboro, NC
Great taste and great price! I bought my six pack at Walmart. Definitely tastes better than the competition!
Kelly G.
Lansdale , PA
This is one of my favorite beers!! I love any of the Magi Hat varieties, but this one is by far my favorite!
Julie B.
Just my taste.. it's much hoppier than I like. I know many people that do like this. Just my not my taste.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite adult beverage. Magic hat has an incredible smooth taste that you can keep on drinking.
Erin i.
Novi, MI
One of my favorite beers. Has great flavor, but is also very "drinkable". A great beer to bring to parties.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Solid pale ale, I enjoy it a lot in the summer. There is something about a good pale ale with grilled food.
Debbie H.
Centerburg, OH
No. 9 is a solid session beer. Not too heavy, just the right amount of hops. Nice for summer porch sitting.
Heather R.
Destin, FL
This is one of my favorite beers. I bought the halloween variety box and was not disappointed. very good!
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?