Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
Yummy one of my favorite. It's a great pale ale full body flavor. Awesome packaging and magic hat is a great brewery.
Lindsay E.
Waverly, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty decent beer. Not my favorite, but it's definitely alright. I've had better and I've most certainly had worse.
Brittany K.
Memphis, TN
classic beer, great with all meals, definitely a go to because it is available in most grocery stores that sell berr.
Kelly A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer. It's a nice craft beer with out being too heavy on the stomach. It's one of my favorite pale ales
Elise M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
Jaime W.
Magic Hat Pale Ale tastes delicious, just the right amount of hops. It's affordable for anyone! I got it at Kroger!
Abigail S.
Hilliard, OH
Good taste. Refreshing and doesn't fill you up. Aftertaste is a bit hoppy for my taste, which is why I gave 4 stars
Alyssa W.
Rochester, NH
Loved this product me and my step father drink it when we bbq together goes great with a steak or bbq chicken :)
Grace T.
Love this beer! Definitely my go-to if I see it on the menu. Tastes great and love the funky look of the bottle.
Beth  K.
Steelton, PA
Perfect summer beer. It has a lot of flavor but isn't heavy. Other than drinking, it is also perfect to cook with.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.