Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
Good beer. Unique packaging. It has a bit of a fruity taste. Good for all types of beer drinkers.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Magic Hat #9 was one of my gateway beers--the beers that got me into craft breweries. I'm not such a huge fan anymore, I kind of feel the flavor is a little weak and too artificial for me. However, Magic Hat has some other great beers that I still enjoy.
Melissa I.
Erie, PA
A nice beer for when you can't decide what kind you want or if there only seems to be cheap watery beer available- most places do carry #9, I've noticed some places carry it as their only craft beer just so they can advertise carrying craft beer.
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
Magic Hat brought out craft beer tastes before craft beer became the trend. This is a great beer for anyone who likes their beer to have an actual taste. It's gender friendly... enough beer taste for guys with a fruit hint for ladies who are into that.
Happy Hour Expert
Love Magic Hat no 9. It's light, fleshing, and more flavorful than most light beers.
Yasmin A.
My first, and one of my favorite, craft beers. It's very easy to drink and is refreshing.
Taylor N.
Rockaway, NJ
I love the taste. It was my first introduction to craft beers. Also love the graphics and packaging.
Jennifer C.
Elyria , OH
Great drinking beer. Easy to drink, refreshing and not to hoppy in taste. Priced reasonable as well.
Morgan S.
Magic Hat #9 is such a great beer. The quirky thing about Magic Hat is the sayings on the caps, they are so fun!
Happy Hour Expert
This is my new favorite! Tried it at a restaurant, as it was classified as a fruity beer. Not necessarily fruity, but more flavor and deliciousness than your regular run of the mill type beers. Love this!
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?