Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Lindsay E.
Waverly, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty decent beer. Not my favorite, but it's definitely alright. I've had better and I've most certainly had worse.
Jessica B.
Lebanon, OH
Nice smooth, pale ale! One of the top on my list! Great for hanging out with friends or with s hamburger with dinner!
Brittany K.
Memphis, TN
classic beer, great with all meals, definitely a go to because it is available in most grocery stores that sell berr.
Abigail S.
Hilliard, OH
Good taste. Refreshing and doesn't fill you up. Aftertaste is a bit hoppy for my taste, which is why I gave 4 stars
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer. It's a nice craft beer with out being too heavy on the stomach. It's one of my favorite pale ales
Elise M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
Jaime W.
Magic Hat Pale Ale tastes delicious, just the right amount of hops. It's affordable for anyone! I got it at Kroger!
Beth  K.
Steelton, PA
Perfect summer beer. It has a lot of flavor but isn't heavy. Other than drinking, it is also perfect to cook with.
Alyssa W.
Rochester, NH
Loved this product me and my step father drink it when we bbq together goes great with a steak or bbq chicken :)
Grace T.
Love this beer! Definitely my go-to if I see it on the menu. Tastes great and love the funky look of the bottle.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.