Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Brent F.
Columbus, OH
My go-to when I need to find something reliable quick. Also good sometimes in a quick stew. Adds a lot of depth of flavor.
Adriana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
love this beer! I make sure to have it stocked at all times in my fridge. It has a crisp taste that my husband and I enjoy.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
As far as an IPA goes, this isn't my favorite. But if I see a cooler of Magic Hat at a part, I'm not NOT gonna drink it.
Mari Chris K.
An amazing light beer that's an easy drinking nothing crazy and makes you look a little better than drinking a bud light!
Chris P.
Kunkletown, PA
This is a definite go to beer when out at a bar just hanging out with friends. Not to heavy on the hips and taste great!!
Sarah p.
Livonia, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Big bottle of nope. Too dry for me. Over all, I'm not a huge fan of magic hat. Unless its the pumpkin one, and I'm at mrf
Hannah H.
Abingdon , MD
Great with pizza! It's a good be to start out on if you're just trying new things. It's a new favorite in my household.
Mikee G.
Miami Lakes, FL
My absolute favorite in the craft beer sector! So tasty and smooth! Just try not to drink the entire 12 pack like I do!
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK
It's not a favorite and quite pricey. I wouldn't recommend it but like I always say everyone has their own preferences.
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
Yummy one of my favorite. It's a great pale ale full body flavor. Awesome packaging and magic hat is a great brewery.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.