Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
This isn't my favorite beer, but it's still pretty good! I would definitely choose it over certain other beers.
Kayla J.
Katonah, NY
I used to work at a college pub and this sold out on tap every single week! A great all around beer to enjoy.
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
Their pale ale is my favorite I drink this stuff all of the time. And I love the little notes under the caps
Makenzie B.
Carrboro, NC
Great taste and great price! I bought my six pack at Walmart. Definitely tastes better than the competition!
Sierra T.
Las Vegas , NV
Happy Hour Expert
If you like pale ales this is a must! Definitely a beer I wouldn't think to try but it's now my new favorite.
Julie B.
Just my taste.. it's much hoppier than I like. I know many people that do like this. Just my not my taste.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite adult beverage. Magic hat has an incredible smooth taste that you can keep on drinking.
Erin i.
Novi, MI
One of my favorite beers. Has great flavor, but is also very "drinkable". A great beer to bring to parties.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Solid pale ale, I enjoy it a lot in the summer. There is something about a good pale ale with grilled food.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
Delicious beer! Great flavor and easily drinkable! Highly recommend if you like light-medium hoppy beers.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?