Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is not my favorite brew but it is one of my favorite pale ales. The price is good for a beer that is better than many others.
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very good tasting beer. Decent price. Good avaolablilty and various options. Favorite part about the beer is the quotes on the cap
Allie L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Solid pale ale that isn't overly hoppy like most pale ales. Not a big fan of most IPA's but Magic Hat is one of the few I do enjoy.
Khushbu P.
Driscoll, TX
Pretty good IPA. Has a fruity taste to it so it's nice for the summer. It has a good finish and isn't like the othe IPAs I've tried
Jo B.
Clare, MI
Used to always get this when out for dinner. Good beer, has a somewhat nutty flavor and a little bitter. I also like the packaging.
Nicholas o.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Love the taste of this beer. Very refreshing nice taste and smooth and good social beer there's always a funny saying under the cap
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really like the refreshing flavor of this beer. It is not too pricey and easy to drink. It is the perfect grilling summer drink.
Laura H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love magic hat! The pale ale is a fresh tasting mix that is not overly hoppy! Great flavor and not a hard beer to have a few of!
Amanda E.
Columbia X Rd, PA
By far my favorite beer. That slight hint of apricot has me hooked. And also... Who doesn't love the witty sayings on the caps?,?
Annie C.
Still one of my favorite beers, especially for a hot summer day. refreshing and a favorite for multiple palettes and beer tastes.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.