Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
I really like Magic Hat #9 (as well as other beers they put out). It is light tasting with a hint of sweet. It's a great beer on tap as well.
Tara M.
I've been drinking Magic Hat for years and have always enjoyed them. I e tried different specials and seasonals and was never disappointed.
Bridget F.
Huntington, NY
This is my favorite beer of all time! So great, it's my go-to. Delicious and reasonably priced, you couldn't ask for a better combination!
Abbey Z.
Somerville, MA
Love magic hat, it is the beer that really got me to explore IPAs. They can be quite hoppy but are still mellow enough for easy drinking
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I love getting a six pack of Magic Hat on my way home from work once in a while. The pale ale is smooth and has a great flavor. Must try!
Katie C.
Phoenixville, PA
Love this beer! Doesn't have a too flavorable taste which i enjoy because it makes it easier to drink and pairs with alot of food options
Ina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like Pale Ales and this one is pretty good. I usually don't stick to just one kind of beer or brand but this is definitely a go to.
Amber M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This beer has just a touch of hops but I like it. The phrases under the caps are also entertaining to read while you're enjoying it.
Kasandra S.
La Mesa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Magic Hat Pale Ale is my go to beer! Its the perfect amount of hops and definitely drinkable! I recommend this this to all my friends
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Wouldn't consider this to be a fruity beer, but I absolutely love it! It is not too hoppy and definitely refreshes the taste buds! :)
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.