Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Cait M.
Waveland, MS
Magic Hat is one of my favorite beers. I love pale ales and this one has one of the best flavors. It's hoppy, but not too much. Not expensive for a great tasting beer and the packaging is a lot of fun! I always get Magic Hat and try to taste all of the new products.
James A.
Kenova
Very tasty beer! One of my favorites! The colder the better. All magic hat brews are great. This is my favorite day to day beer.
Sahar S.
Los Angeles, CA
This beer is my beer of choice! It is not only affordable, but the taste is excellent. Even though it is a Pale Ale, the alcohol percentage is what you can taste. There are several types of Magic Hate beer, but this one by far meets my expectations. Must drink!
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I love getting a six pack of Magic Hat on my way home from work once in a while. The pale ale is smooth and has a great flavor. Must try!
Laura H.
Happy Hour Expert
I love magic hat! The pale ale is a fresh tasting mix that is not overly hoppy! Great flavor and not a hard beer to have a few of!
Sierra V.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoy Magic Hat beers in general (especially those sampler packs) but their Pale Ale is a nice clean beer. It's not too hoppy and has a nice aftertaste. Also, I love their logos/colors.
Morgan R.
My favorite Magic Hat beer. Easy go to for any occasion. Light and tasty. Would recommend to anyone
Khushbu P.
Driscoll, TX
Pretty good IPA. Has a fruity taste to it so it's nice for the summer. It has a good finish and isn't like the othe IPAs I've tried
Ana L.
This is probably my husband's favorite beer, so we have it at our house a lot. A good beer, not bitter, not hoppy. If you like pale ale, you'll love this.
Beverly N.
Middletown, DE
I love magic hat #9. One of my favorite go to beers that I have repurchased time and again.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?