Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I really enjoy magic hat! It's got a great hop flavor that's not too overpowering but tastes very fresh! Goes down smooth and rich at the same time!
Connie L.
My boyfriend and his housemates always buy this pack of beer. It's always on sale and the beer isn't bad if you're just looking to get drunk quickly.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is over of my favorite beer brands ever!!! They taste artisinal and they're flavorful and taste great! The variety pack is awesome for parties
Sarah M.
Great tasting bear. Magic hat 9 is not not hoppy nor too dark or light. I think it is a perfect beer that is easy to drink and sit back and enjoy.
Allison G.
Such a great beer I love the flavor and drink it often. It is affordable and perfect for any gathering.i would highly recommend this to my friends
Tonya W.
I am a huge Magic Hat fan. It's good and has so many flavor dimensions. The only issue I ever have is finding it and finding it already chilled.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
This is one of my go to summer beers. It's not too tart not too sweet with a subtle apricot flavor. It's better on draft, but aren't most beers?
Chloé D.
Williamstown, NJ
Magic Hat is one of my favorite beers. #9 their not quite pale Ale is perfect for relaxing and sipping and watching the sun go down on any day.
Sara H.
Pennington, NJ
This is a delicious beer! It is not too hoppy and is nice and refreshing! It is slightly fruity which is perfect for me! One of my favorites!
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Awesome taste! I’m not usually into pale ales but this one is wonderful! I️ would definitely recommend to someone wanting to try a pale ale!
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.