Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
One of my favorite pale ales. Very smooth to drink and a great flavor but not too strong. It is becoming more and more available in my area which is great!
Desirée B.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not normally a fruit beer drinker. But lovers of blue moon beer will enjoy this one. It has a similar orange flavor, and is maybe a little less malty.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
This beer is really good! I tried it at my local Mexican restaurant and fell in love with it! I buy it all the time now. The flavor is really good and full
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
This beer is very light bodied, pale blonde coloring and not too hoppy.
It has a subtle fruity beginning, a smooth transitions and nutty notes on the end.
Sammi M.
Hamilton, OH
Deep lager taste and thick consistency. Bitter after taste. Not the smooth taste I was hoping for. Love the packaging, though! Very mysterious and exciting
Ana F.
This is probably my husband's favorite beer, so we have it at our house a lot. A good beer, not bitter, not hoppy. If you like pale ale, you'll love this.
Meghan S.
Love the pale ale. It's smooth and refreshing and not too heavy so you can enjoy one relaxing on the beach or even just at dinner after a long work week.
Eli V.
I am a fan of lighter beers, and i really enjoyed this Pale Ale, i don't think its the only thing I have had from Magic Hat, but it was one of the best.
Amber B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite beer. I don't buy it often unless it's decently priced and rarely find it in a case (12). There's stuff written on the pry off caps.
Connie L.
My boyfriend and his housemates always buy this pack of beer. It's always on sale and the beer isn't bad if you're just looking to get drunk quickly.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.