Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert
This is not my favorite brew but it is one of my favorite pale ales. The price is good for a beer that is better than many others.
Khushbu P.
Driscoll, TX
Pretty good IPA. Has a fruity taste to it so it's nice for the summer. It has a good finish and isn't like the othe IPAs I've tried
Jo B.
Clare, MI
Used to always get this when out for dinner. Good beer, has a somewhat nutty flavor and a little bitter. I also like the packaging.
James A.
Kenova
Very tasty beer! One of my favorites! The colder the better. All magic hat brews are great. This is my favorite day to day beer.
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite beer! It's not to light but its not heavy, its a perfect beer to drink if you are getting into ipa drinking
Beniece L.
Lansing, MI
Great beer that you can find in most grocery and liquor stores. Not too expensive, not too hoppy, it's just a good, solid beer.
Ashley H.
The subtle apricot flavor really makes this beer stand out. A great drink with dinner or alone - not too heavy, not too light.
Warren H.
Albertville, AL
Exactly what you would expect Magic Hat to do with a Pale Ale. It will not disappoint, nice finish, good head on a slow pour.
Kuiama G.
Stockton, CA
I liked the 7 years ago when I didn't know better. Save your money and get pbr or spend a little more and just get sn pale
Adriana R.
Cutler Bay, FL
love this beer! I make sure to have it stocked at all times in my fridge. It has a crisp taste that my husband and I enjoy.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?