Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Tonya P.
Fleming Isle, FL
Great Beer! I went to the micro brewery in Vermont and it was awesome! Got my southern husband to try it and he loved it! Unique taste that will keep you coming back for more.
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
My husband LOVES Magic Hat. Every time a seasonal variety pack is released we have to try them. It's not to strong or filling. It has a lot of depth but it's not too overwhelming like some beers are.
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
Had this one time at a restaurant. Was always curious to try because the packaging is intriguing and on point. I'm not into pale ales so not my favorite but if you like pale ales you'll love it!
Carey F.
I bought this beer on a whim in college and it has been one of my favorites ever since. Whenever I can introduce someone to it, I do. I also love the holiday specials they make yearly and try to get one every season.
Bri S.
Crown Point, IN
I don't like beer but this is the only beer I drink. it has a great taste so you'd want to drink it over and over and it is so unique that you never get old of it
Zachary G.
Louisville, KY
Magic Hat's Pale Ale was on of the first pale ale beers that I have ever likes. There is something about it that just sets it apart from its competitors and makes it so much better
Megan M.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my good friends introduced me to this beer while eating at Mellow Mushroom and ever since I have been obsessed! A nice, not too hoppy beer to drink after a long day of work.
Adam P.
One of the few Magic Hat beers I like, but it's really good. Most are too perfumey like an IPA, but their pale ale is light and crsip with a great wheat taste.
Lisa K.
I really like magic hat beers! I love that they come in a variety pack so you can try more than one at a time. Always a different unexpected delicious flavor
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
Haven't tried all the varieties, but Magic Hat no. 9 is awesome! definitely think the name alludes to the fact that it's got a floral perfumed essence to it.
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.