Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love magic hat!!! This brand is one of my top favorites because the beers are delicious and I love their creativity. It's so exciting to open each beer and find out what it's gonna say under the cap!! As far as the beer goes... Excellent pale ale!! very crisp and refreshing with a unique taste! Love it and definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
Hunter, New York
Magic Hat is from Burlington, Vermont, where I went to college, so I know a thing or two about Magic Hat. The creator, Alan Newman, is an amazing weirdo who prides himself on community development and amazing brews. #9 is my favorite and always will be, but any of their beers are delicious.
Mekaela R.
Columbus, OH
This beer has a nice hoppy flavor. It is not overbearing though. It has a nice citrus undertone, and is pretty refreshing. It's a light amber color. I always enjoy best out of a glass. Magic Hat has sayings on all their beer caps, which I absolutely love.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Im not a huge pale ale fan, but tried one of my husband's. In terms of pale ale, its not the worst. But to me they all taste similar. And I am not sure if this will make sense but it doesn't have a really bad bitter taste after like some pale ale's do. But I am sure if I liked the taste of pale ales this would rank higher.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Magic Hat was one of those beers that took me a while to try. I'm not jumping back to the liquor store to pick up more but it is definitely one of my new favorites when it comes to what jumps out on the menu. The taste is really balanced and smooth. Great drink ability.
Rebecca B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not my favorite but, it'll do. It's reasonably priced. Starts to taste a little funkier than most beers once it starts to get warm though. Pretty easy to find. To be honest, I'm mostly drawn to the packaging. It's always super cool and eye catching.
Angelo D.
The last week I been on a party and some frined bring with them a magic hat pale ale, was better than I think i never tasted before because i was not sure if i would really enjoyed, I regret for that. It's really good you all should get out of your beer comfort zone and taste it hahaha!!!
Alaina T.
This is a fantasticly flavored pale ale. It's not too hoppy and bitter like some pale ales tend to be. It's full of good flavor and not just bitterness. Most IPA's give me heartburn but this one is good. I usually can't drink more than one or two pale ales but this is something I could definitely buy a 6 pack of.
Tiffany C.
Pretty decent beer. It's your typical pale ale. Hoppier than your average ale, of course. Price wise is very comparable to most other micro brews. We've tried quite a few of Magic Hats beers, and while they aren't my favorite, I definitely wouldn't pour them down the drain!
fabiola a.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a really good beer first time I tried it was at chef Ramsey restaurant in Vegas with a delicious burger and this beer just wen great with it. It's a very unique taste it's not really strong but not super light just perfect
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this only available in the summer?
Kristen M.