Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.

BY MAGIC HAT

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Britt M.
Happy Hour Expert
I was introduced to this by my ex and some of our friends, and this was a pretty good beer! Also gave me blue moon vibes, but overall I remember enjoying this beer, but nothing specific. Not the easiest beer to find though, because the few times I wanted to drink it again it was nowhere to be found.☹️
Jessica R.
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Since I'm not a fan of the IPA or Pale Ales, two stars for me. I suppose I'm just too hillbilly and I like Pabst Blue Ribbon & Budweiser. Budweiser BeerBud Light Platinum Beer
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Love magic hat!!! This brand is one of my top favorites because the beers are delicious and I love their creativity. It's so exciting to open each beer and find out what it's gonna say under the cap!! As far as the beer goes... Excellent pale ale!! very crisp and refreshing with a unique taste! Love it and definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
Hunter, New York
Magic Hat is from Burlington, Vermont, where I went to college, so I know a thing or two about Magic Hat. The creator, Alan Newman, is an amazing weirdo who prides himself on community development and amazing brews. #9 is my favorite and always will be, but any of their beers are delicious.
Mekaela R.
Columbus, OH
This beer has a nice hoppy flavor. It is not overbearing though. It has a nice citrus undertone, and is pretty refreshing. It's a light amber color. I always enjoy best out of a glass. Magic Hat has sayings on all their beer caps, which I absolutely love.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Im not a huge pale ale fan, but tried one of my husband's. In terms of pale ale, its not the worst. But to me they all taste similar. And I am not sure if this will make sense but it doesn't have a really bad bitter taste after like some pale ale's do. But I am sure if I liked the taste of pale ales this would rank higher.
Callan W.
#9 is a great summer beer. Light and refreshing, affordable, cute packaging. For some reason, I always think they taste better in early Summer, May or June. For the price point though, can't be beat for an afternoon bbq with friends or a float down the river.
Lindsay T.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a decent session beer especially for people who are looking for a crisper flavor without too much bitterness. For people who are fans of pale ales or IPAs, this would not be a good go to. I would recommend this to someone who is not very used to beers outside the big brands who is looking to experiment with something new, but doesn't want to get too adventurous.
Julia V.
KIRKWOOD, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Magic Hat was one of those beers that took me a while to try. I'm not jumping back to the liquor store to pick up more but it is definitely one of my new favorites when it comes to what jumps out on the menu. The taste is really balanced and smooth. Great drink ability.
Rebecca B.
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite but, it'll do. It's reasonably priced. Starts to taste a little funkier than most beers once it starts to get warm though. Pretty easy to find. To be honest, I'm mostly drawn to the packaging. It's always super cool and eye catching.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this only available in the summer?