Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Mekaela R.Magic Hat Pale Ale uploaded by Aydin A.
4 colors available

BY MAGIC HAT #77 in Beer

Magic hat pale ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Walmart
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Sandusky, OH
It is just way to bitter for me. My friend and I just finished a beer course for college where we had to go out and buy beer and drink it and report back on what we tasted. All I could taste was sadness that I wasted money on this instead of other drinks I know I like. However, it is alcohol, and I will always drink what is presented to me. (Not in an alcoholic way)
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Erie, PA
I'm definitely not a beer expert, but I do know I like a Pale Ale because they are often the most refreshing drinks. The Magic Hat Pale Ale does not disappoint. I love how crisp this drink is and I often have a few in my fridge at all times. If you're looking for a darker/thicker consistency, there are other varieties for you!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hunter, New York
Magic Hat is from Burlington, Vermont, where I went to college, so I know a thing or two about Magic Hat. The creator, Alan Newman, is an amazing weirdo who prides himself on community development and amazing brews. #9 is my favorite and always will be, but any of their beers are delicious.
Angelo D.
Angelo D.
The last week I been on a party and some frined bring with them a magic hat pale ale, was better than I think i never tasted before because i was not sure if i would really enjoyed, I regret for that. It's really good you all should get out of your beer comfort zone and taste it hahaha!!!
Jill d.
Jill d.
Magic Hat Pale Ale is quite tasty. It is really nice because it has a different flavor than other beers, it's very good, and it totally meets my expectations. I am a repeat consumer of this beer and I would buy it again FOR SURE! I like it a lot! super tasty and different
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Magic Hat was one of those beers that took me a while to try. I'm not jumping back to the liquor store to pick up more but it is definitely one of my new favorites when it comes to what jumps out on the menu. The taste is really balanced and smooth. Great drink ability.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Great ale. Pairs well with a gyro. A greek cafe I've been to has these as part of their selection. You can't go wrong. Light and refreshing. Love the bottle caps. Reasonably priced for a 6 pack. Best when consumed ice cold. Worth a try if you want something differen .
Carly D.
Carly D.
Victor, NY
I personally would not choose Magic Hat as one of my preferred beers. I find that it has a lingering after taste... and not in a good way. I will drink this beer but I would not choose it as one of my first choices. Love the packaging and catchy names of their beers!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Metairie, LA
Magic Hat #9 is a great, refreshing beer with a delicious flavor. It's great to drink on a warm day with it's slightly fruity notes. It's one of my personal favorites and I would definitely recommend it to others. I know I will be getting some more for the summer!
Mark H.
Mark H.
Rochester, NY
This is a must have for a hot-and-sunny day at the beach. It's not the best beer I've ever had, but it drinks easy and nothing tastes better on a hot day. This is the only fruit flavored beer that I will consume. I recommend this for all of your beach adventures!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How do these taste?
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Is this only available in the summer?