Magic Hat Circus Boy The Hefeweizen uploaded by Anya T.

BY MAGIC HAT

• Is it worth all the hype i have been hearing?2 Answers
Gina D.
Somerville, NJ
This is probably my favorite of Magic Hats delicious line of brews. It is so light and has a better taste than most hefeweizens. Crisp and clean like it should be. And of course there is that familiar Magic Hat after taste, which I love. I suggest buying this brew for a hike or a chill session with friends. Not too hard and full of flavor. Highly recommend! đź‘Ś
Christina S.
Vernon, NJ
This is a FANTASTIC summer beer - a beer you could drink all day long, and not feel a thing...well, until later that is. Pretty reasonably priced, and quite tasty, this Magic Hat Circus Boy is a Summer-Brew-Go-To for me! Enjoy it, and thank me later ;)
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
I like this beer because of how light it is. This is a good one to drink when it's hot outside. I like it because it's a craft beer that is not scary so my non beer drinking friends will drink it too. It has the right amount of citrus without being overpowering.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer. I tend to like lighter beers with just a hit of citrus and this is that kind of beer. It gives you a nice flavor of beer and just enough citrus flavor to where it's not overpowering. I love the price too. Not to expensive to where I'd definitely continue to be a loyal customer.
ginie v.
miami florida
/ Unfiltered and unfettered, Circus Boy is a unique and refreshing American-style Hefeweizen. Is he a who? Or a what? Or perhaps some of both? Be amazed by the flavorful haze of this wonderful wheat beer.fore . Alcohol by volume (ABV): 4.50%
Lindsay W.
Valley Stream, NY
The reason why I like Magic hat is because of their flavors. I am not a beer person what so ever but when i drink their flavored beers i dont mind it. it kind of takes the beer taste away and just the flavor. i like the bottle and design as well. its cool
Sarah B.
Cloudy peach color with a nice off-white head and very active carbonation. Very cloudy when the yeast is swirled in. Citrus fruit aroma without being tart or biting. Apples come to mind with some orange character. Similar in flavor with a nice refreshing fruit character. Very yeasty with some graininess. A medium-light bodied and smoothly refreshing summer quencher.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
Super crisp and refreshing. The lemony taste is super fresh and clean tasting. I enjoy this mostly during the hot summers at the beach. Price is right and I buy it often. Overall, I'm always satisfied.
Paola V.
Livingston, NJ
I love this taste of beer. The beer is very hopy and it has a lot of taste. I also like that it has a high alcohol balance because with one you would definitely start feeling something
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I do not like this alcohol that leaves a nasty after taste in your mouth it was not smooth eating with a full stomach it was still very heavy to handle and after an hour I got sick this is something we do not buy is a one-time thing and we do not like it
Lauren F.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it worth all the hype i have been hearing?