BY MAGIC HAT

• Bought this for a get together i threw a few weeks ago an...1 Answers
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Though I don't drink beer anymore (healthy living and all that) when I did this was by far one of my favorites. It has a very crisp and refreshing taste and goes down so smooth.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
A definite crowd favorite! My husband and I purchase these when we are thinking about a night in or when we have guests over. The flavor is mild and pleases all of our guests. It's not too light and not too hoppy and not too heavy! It's just right.
Stefany A.
Is good beer, apart from its attractive design I like to spend the afternoon with my friends and a good beer, when we do grill can not miss, it is tasteful since its taste is something very good, Whenever we want to have fun this beer can not miss.
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe, OH
First of all, I love the bottle! It's super cute, I love cats so I love this! (That's why I decided to try it). It tastes really good and is a good value for the price. I like it better than other Magic Hat beers I've had in the past. I would definitely recommend this.
Eva Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Magic hat is my favorite brewing company. Maybe it's because of the fun and colorful artwork on their labels, but I love their beers especially their twelve bottle variety packs. Wish they sold magic hat more on the west coast
Emily E.
Maple shade, NJ
I love this beer! The flavor is great and I think it is definitely worth the price. I pretty much like any beer from this brand, they definitely know what they are doing! It's the kind of beer you enjoy a few of after a long day at work.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I wanted to love this beer as my name is Kat, but I didn't care too much for it. IPAs just really aren't my thing, and this was one pretty unextraordinary. I do love other Magic Hat brews!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine gives you such a good kick. With 7% alcohol. You better watch how many you have they'll sneak up on you. It tastes amazing too. One of my favorites now.
Jessica L.
Portland, OR
I love this beer. So crisp and refreshing, I am always looking to buy more when I find them in stores. This product is not the most expensive. It is affordable. I buy these at my local liquor store.
dawn m.
Not bad. A friend recommended this as I had wanted a change of pace and got tired of my regular beers like Heineken. It's affordable, found in most hipster bars around NYC. It's not overly tasty but decent. I would buy again, if at a bar that had it.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this for a get together i threw a few weeks ago and my guests were really impressed by it! need to buy again for our next gathering.